Roast Linus

Ridska here ,

I had an crazy stupid F nut idea that might intrest luke and brandon and all other employees from Linus Media Group or the forum.

What if , the employees of linus would roast linus when the linus tech tips channel reaches 2,000,000 subs .

Now i am ( or the people at linus media group and the Linus tech tip forums IF they would like to partisipate in this )  going to make a wager ,

If , the channel reaches 2,000,000 subs by the end of 2015 ,

Linus would get to be raosted infront of the camera , eather LIVE via twitch or xsplit .

If some one misses it , like me , early accsess sould be on vessel and lastly youtube .

and if it does not happen , linus gets to run off and not get roasted , OR here is a crazy stupid idea you might hate me for it ,

when the channel does not reach 2,000,000 subs , luke will be strapp't with a shock collar for the next WAN show and he would have to ware it for the rest of the show and linus can zap him when ever he feels like it . this is just a sugguestion , not saying to do it.

now the '' punishment of the employees '' can be altered . the forum can get creative with the punishment.

But this is how i want linus media group to celebrate when they reach 2,000,000 subs .

p.s if linus doesnt want to do it . then we dont do it.

Thanks and stay groovie :D

(⌐■_■) 

Yu WoT MatE!!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Are you sure you mean roasted? 

Like this? If you do, that's not even funny :/

spit-roast.jpeg

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Yu WoT MatE!!

Ey m8 , its just an idea , if you dont like it . then dont like it . its just a sugguestion . id not hold it agaings you if you disapprove of it .

(⌐■_■) 

Are you sure you mean roasted? 

Like this? If you do, that's not even funny :/

spit-roast.jpeg

I mean this kind of roast.

(⌐■_■) 

-snip-

I mean this kind of roast.

Oh, sorry for the confusion

I wouldn't mind that actually

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I cant read this m8

Ridska here ,

I had an crazy stupid F nut idea that might intrest luke and brandon and all other employees from Linus Media Group or the forum.

What if , the employees of linus would roast linus when the linus tech tips channel reaches 2,000,000 subs .

Now i am ( or the people at linus media group and the Linus tech tip forums IF they would like to partisipate in this )  going to make a wager ,

Linus would get to be raosted infront of the camera , eather LIVE via twitch or xsplit .

If some one misses it , like me , early accsess sould be on vessel and lastly youtube .

and if it does not happen , linus gets to run off and not get roasted , OR here is a crazy stupid idea you might hate me for it ,

when the channel does not reach 2,000,000 subs , luke will be strapp't with a shock collar for the next WAN show and he would have to ware it for the rest of the show and linus can zap him when ever he feels like it . this is just a sugguestion , not saying to do it.

now the '' punishment of the employees '' can be altered . the forum can get creative with the punishment.

But this is how i want linus media group to celebrate when they reach 2,000,000 subs .

I cant read this m8

Ridska here ,

how about now ?

(⌐■_■) 

Wouldn't work for a number of reasons such as the only people that know him well enough to do something like that would be his employees and they aren't going to roast the person that pays them so yeah, and secondly everyone seems to be a raging fanboy of Linus so i doubt anyone from the forum would even dare to contribute.

Wouldn't work for a number of reasons such as the only people that know him well enough to do something like that would be his employees and they aren't going to roast the person that pays them so yeah, and secondly everyone seems to be a raging fanboy of Linus so i doubt anyone from the forum would even dare to contribute.

but like i said , if linus agrees on this , then he will be roasted . but if he says no . then its a no .

simple as that.

(⌐■_■) 

Can you please not make the text centered, it's hard to read and we appriciate when it stays the way it's automatic

Yu WoT MatE!!

BUT WAIT! What if Linus was NOT roast?

MOUNTAIN DEW DORITOS

OBEY HAT

AIR HORN AIR HORN AIR HORRRRRRRRRN

SUNGLASSES

My linus brings all the members to the thread and they're like, It's better than yours, and damn right, it's better than yours.

• 4 years later...

Watched it live on floatplane, it was great. Honestly went a lot better than I expected

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W