I heard you liked getting beats

Jaybird

And that's why I'm using beyerdynamic headphones.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

In a way, we're all suckers for buying things off marketing and branding. *cough* Nvidia *Cough* AMD.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I thought this was common knowledge.

If you love music, you are an audiophile, if you think speaker cables are directional and give you a better sound if connected properly, you are an audiophool.

So if I don't have my speaker cables connected at all, or in other words, improperly, I'm not an audiophool :D.

Its all marketing, that's how you get rich kids!

Make the little brainless ones think they are getting something nice, make it hip looking and priced just right for those spoiled peeps.

And you're rich xD

even skullcandy is better than beats. skull-freakin-candy!

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

This actually isn't true. Momentums are the same price as beats for the on ear models and actually more expensive ($50 more) for the over ear models. Obviously the buds are cheaper than on ear beats. 

Of course the buds are cheaper. The point I was making is that the momentum ear buds sound far better to me than the much more expensive, over the ear headphones from beats.

I haven't heard the on ear or over the ear momentums but I'm willing to bet they sound better than the beats as well.

If we start talking about over the ear headphones however, I have a pair of Philips Fidelio X1s which I got for $250. In my opinion they absolutely destroy the beats in audio and build quality.