Gave up on linus..

U Wot M8

shots.jpg

10/10 Jay

Sorry linus, but I am done with you... Using a giveaway to move people toward vessel is stupid. 

Gave up on you Linus..

Using a giveaway to move over to vessel = not cool bro

You can still sit there and watch it on youtube if you want.. regardless of him using vessel,...he's NOT STOPPING YOU from watching his content on youtube... he's still uplaoding to youtube.

What is the big deal...

/Why wouldn't someone use a competition to enhance their following,.. it's not like Linus is the first one ever to do so..

Support his content,.. no matter where it comes from...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Know whats not cool being poor. If it make more money for Linus so he can give us better videos. All the power to him. You don't have to signup so I don't see why your h8in.

It's a company with employees. I'm sure if linus was a billionaire he'd do things differently, but he's not.

shots.jpg

Gave up on you Linus..

Using a giveaway to move over to vessel = not cool bro

10/10 jay

Will always be a sub

well linus has more people to feed/pay and his family whereas jay does not have over 7 people to pay i mean look at linus's car he is responsible person put family/employes first and vanity second or even third, vessel is not for every one.

well linus has more people to feed/pay and his family whereas jay does not have over 7 people to pay i mean look at linus's car he is responsible person put family/employes first and vanity second or even third, vessel is not for every one.

So this justifys to sell his fanbase to something else. Seems legit.

So this justifys to sell his fanbase to something else. Seems legit.

this is not a sellout in fact its a solid decision because the last thing you want is to place all your eggs in one sack, even jay said this as he quits his full time job, youtube should not be the only source of income, especially when youtube/google is stopping in ad videos, vessel is just one means of income not the only one.

Well, does Jay have a family to feed and to pay 8 employees?

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

He is self employed brah... He does have a family to feed. Maybe not 8 employees... but it still proves a point

go to 6:58

LOL Bullshit. You probably have an account but made a fake one to cry. Linus and all of us will do fine without you.

Not saying you're wrong, but that kind of pompous attitude(at least the way I read it) degrades the community as a whole.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

He needs to make a living for him and his employees and right now youtube is being **** (meanies) about the modilization  

IAN :o

Not saying you're wrong, but that kind of pompous attitude(at least the way I read it) degrades the community as a whole.

Well theres all types of people on this forum, gotta bring some attitude to get the point through. Clearly he came to Linus's forum to stomp on him.

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Stop spreading your BS.

i always get warning points when i insult people but you deserve it. But i won't so please just leave the forums and unsub to LTT if you want nobody here really cares about you :)

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

shots.jpg

10/10 Jay

Sorry linus, but I am done with you... Using a giveaway to move people toward vessel is stupid.

Pretty true. I saw that comment to but not the part where jayZtwocents replied twice.

Like everyone else has been saying, Linus needs to make a lot of money to sustain his business and I feel like this was the right move. I like the idea of them making more money so that we can have more and higher quality content.

Could you please explain to me why using a giveaway to move people over is stupid? Because to me, it seems like a pretty smart move.

*face desk* some times its not worth the time to explain to some people.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Vid got so much hate that it got unlisted. Highest amount of dislikes on Linus vid and that vid has a huuuuuuge giveaway on it too

Vid got so much hate that it got unlisted. Highest amount of dislikes on Linus vid and that vid has a huuuuuuge giveaway on it too

i don't get why people hate it so much, things are still staying on You Tube and you get a free year

(i only came here for the Vessel give away anyway)

Locked.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.