I need some audio help...Need to make a song longer. PLEASE HELP!

upliftsleet1974

For a skit a group I am involved with we need this song to be 6 mins long

Could someone who is good with audio help me out please as I am not sure how to make it sound kinda okayish and I can not edit it as I have no idea how and we need it in 2 hours :(

Any help would be fantastic :)

Thanks, 

Jared

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Helpppppppp!!!! 

Great now I gotta try and figure this out in less then 20 mins :/

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Helpppppppp!!!! 

Great now I gotta try and figure this out in less then 20 mins :/

Then maybe you should've asked sooner. 

I have no idea though, and probably you need alteast some audioprocessing programm. Not sure if there's any good trails.

Then maybe you should've asked sooner. 

I have no idea though, and probably you need alteast some audioprocessing programm. Not sure if there's any good trails.

Yeah I am trying it can be really crappy...

I did not get asked to do this till late last night and could not ask sooner :( 

Yeah I am trying it can be really crappy...

I did not get asked to do this till late last night and could not ask sooner :(

Well if it can sound like crap then turn warp the speed to what ever you need, I would guess around 60% use audition for that.

Ugh I got nothing :(

You're going to have to put it in a video editing program and try to find a spot where you can repeat without it sounding off. It's going to take more than 20 mins though...

You're going to have to put it in a video editing program and try to find a spot where you can repeat without it sounding off. It's going to take more than 20 mins though...

I do not have any programs and my internet is to slow to get one :( 

I need to just repeat the middle part over and it can sound way way off its okay no one cares....

I do not have any programs and my internet is to slow to get one :(

I need to just repeat the middle part over and it can sound way way off its okay no one cares....

You can use windows movie maker. It's bad but most PCs should have it installed by default

I could do it for you, but not in that time frame.  Could do it in Cubase fairly easily, but I haven't even reinstalled it after my recent format.  Do you have an MP3?

Audacity is free thing for this but just learning to use UI can be easily more than your timeframe.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv