Amazon,Paypal, and Spotify Fund White Supremacist group.

h3ll0

Source:http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/03/17/amazon-paypal-and-spotify-inadvertently-fund-white-supremacists-heres-how/

And we wonder why we still have racism when crap like this is happening ................................. xD

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

How silly.

It seems impossible until it's done.

I don't think Amazon screens their affiliates? @LinusTech or @nicklmg could tell us more.

Sensationalist article is sensationalist. No surprise. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If they say no to them, they say no to everyone in that. Consider that before you write them off.

Also, consider it may be "memorabilia", regardless of it's origin.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

They just sell things. I don't think they would give a crap what the sell if there were't people complaining/laws.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

i'm not suprised one bit. 

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

They all also indirectly fund racist rappers who talk shit about the U.S. military and fuck bitches and hoes - claim that having money is the only way of living, complain that they came from a hard life yet they don't do anything about it.

Yeah.

So because people can buy Nazi flags on Amazon using Paypal and listen to rap that uses the word n*gga on Spotify, that means the companies are funding racism?

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

So because people can buy Nazi flags on Amazon using Paypal and listen to rap that uses the word n*gga on Spotify, that means the companies are funding racism?

Except the "Swastika" has been aound for thousands of years as a sign of peace ._______.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

This is a load of bullshit, sensationalist bullshit of a teenage spotty intern that found "controversial topic".

What's next? Internet supports North Korea because all 3 of their computers have access to it ?

"I disagree with what you say, but i defend your right to say it" is basically my take on this.

While i myself am not a white supremacist, i can't help but feel like they're not really doing anything wrong.

They're not forming lynch mobs, they just want to help their vision...and as long as their doing it legally, there is no reason for amazon to not have them in the affiliates program

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

These companies are companies, and any product that makes money they will keep on their site. Obviously this "funding" is supporting hate crimes, but it is okay as long as it doesn't affect anybody negatively. 

Edit: I hope LMG screens their affiliates better than this shit... lol

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

Quit playing the race card.

I don't take this seriously. Not at all. The author sounds like she is grabbing at straws. She makes mention of white supremacists, but no mention of black supremacists?  Have you ever wondered why there isn't a "White Panther Party?" Because there isn't one.

Hate crime is not a one-sided coin.

This is the same person who blares Jay-Z, Kanye, 50-cent in their ride and approves of every word by doing so, but screams "RACIST" when a white person drops the N-bomb.

Whatever....

I don't see any mass murder...

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

Quit playing the race card.

I don't take this seriously. Not at all. The author sounds like she is grabbing at straws. She makes mention of white supremacists, but no mention of black supremacists?  Have you ever wondered why there isn't a "White Panther Party?" Because there isn't one.

Hate crime is not a one-sided coin.

This is the same person who blares Jay-Z, Kanye, 50-cent in their ride and approves of every word by doing so, but screams "RACIST" when a white person drops the N-bomb.

Meh, just human nature. give some people an inch and they will take a mile, and they still won't be satisfied. People that want peace are usually peaceful, and people that want war are usually hostile. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

People need to seriously move on from this past.

Let the weirdos buy Nazi flags for whatever reason. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Someone move this to off-topic and re title this. 

who the fuck gives a crap, it's just a symbol, to them it's just another product and it's only white supremacist if YOU choose to see it that way. 

like how "dem niggas" call each other that all the fucking time, yet when a white person says it they literally get shot. it's just a matter of opinion and perspective, there is no fucking racism here wtf.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

This doesn't mean anything.

People need to get over themselves.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yes. So true. Whenever someone sells KFC to a black person they are racist too. The more you know.

But seriously, this article is by and anyone who takes its seriously is stupid.

Get over this and deal with actual problems.

- snip-

i dont really see the issue here while i dont agree with their message you cant just stop someone and these companies probably dont care and were probably never even contacted IMHO by the author. Think of it this way some people(like me) dont like country music oh well no one actually cares unless its popular opinion to do so

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

People need to seriously move on from this past.

Let the weirdos buy Nazi flags for whatever reason. 

It isn't all "weirdos", a lot of the people making flags like the Nazi flag do so for war re-enactment or for movies/documentary purposes. I find it absolutely hysterical that as soon as someone sees something like this they instantly assume its due to racism or something similar, makes you wonder who the real bigot is.

I have no problem with them selling this stuff. I disagree with their beliefs, but selling something doesn't convert people to being Neo-nazis. Who knows when someone will need something like this for a play or something.