You know you're addicted to LTT when...

...upon finding out that the forum is down, you open a new tab and try to go to the forum to tell everyone the forum is down. My profile pic seems especially pertinent right about now :unsure:

Edited by CornOnJacob

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

i kinda find myself in a though situation when forum is down,i am either playing sc2 or dig through wikipedia which takes my hours

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I think you need this

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/27577-ltt-anonymous/?hl=anonymous

I am also quite involved with the forums...

I actually don't spend that much time here, but I did that without thinking. :P

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

It sucks when the forum is down even when im not gonna post anything. For some reason it makes me imagine the mod team pacing up and down a data center yelling at people to get their **** together.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It sucks when the forum is down even when im not gonna post anything. For some reason it makes me imagine the mod team pacing up and down a data center yelling at people to get their **** together.

it's true ;D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

u know u are addicted to LTT when u have a dedicated shortcut for the forum

5d2.png

u know u are addicted to LTT when u have a dedicated shortcut for the forum

5d2.png

Everyone has that, I made a shortcut to the linus forum the second I made my account. I dont think I was addicted to the forum when I first got it. 30 posts per day isnt addiction is it. Well im addicted now as I do like 70 to 100 posts in a day.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

30 posts per day isnt addiction is it. 

u know you ara addicted to LTT, when u are in denial.....!!!!  ;)

u know you ara addicted to LTT, when u are in denial.....!!!!  ;)

you..you shu  shhuuttt up im not addicted i i well i just go on from time to time. Sometimes longer then other times. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Listen if you care.

When you entire week is ruined because you missed the livestream or there wasn't one.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

When you go to sleep at midnight then get up an hour later to news of issues.

u know u are addicted to LTT, when u thumb up and say: EA!!!!

When youre on the forum instead of going out when on vacation

Edited by Dudenstein

...upon finding out that the forum is down, you open a new tab and try to go to the forum to tell everyone the forum is down. My profile pic seems especially pertinent right about now :unsure:

I did exactly this Lol. I need a life :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

when you ignore important things and browse the forum instead.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

... when you manage to get in contact with Slick because you can't acess the forums. This is actually true, Slick contacted a few of us because we couldn't acess the forums normally - the problem fixed itself eventually but it shows how dedicated Slick is to keep this community happy :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

at computex I was complaining that he didn't post enough vidoes... lol

It makes me think of this:

When you entire week is ruined because you missed the livestream or there wasn't one.

At least you know Slick's mom will make it worth waiting for the next one  :)

When it opens if you open your brower along with many other pages.