Cod Advanced Warfare gtx 970?

smeek14

Hey guys so I have been looking at getting Cod Advanced Warfare.  Is it any good?  I recently got Far cry 4 and loved it.  How does it run on a gtx 970?  On Far cry 4 I get in the 70's and 80's maxed out.  Will Cod AW perform similarly?

My friend says his runs just fine on his GTX 970 (and i5 2500K)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

CoD AW will perform in the 80 - 100s

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Just bought it for my son... So I'll let you know. It should be fine though.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I have a HD 7950 and AW runs perfectly fine on ultra@1080p. So it'll probably be a no brainer for the 970

Advanced Warfare multiplayer is capped at 90FPS. You won't hit below 80fps on a 970 at 1080p max settings unless you're using supersampling.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Hey guys so I have been looking at getting Cod Advanced Warfare.  Is it any good?  I recently got Far cry 4 and loved it.  How does it run on a gtx 970?  On Far cry 4 I get in the 70's and 80's maxed out.  Will Cod AW perform similarly?

Played it for an hour and it was so boring I uninstalled it. 

Played it for an hour and it was so boring I uninstalled it. 

Interesting.  I will have to do more research on the game.

If you can run FC4 you'll definitely be able to run AW fine.

Don't listen to that other guy--I think it's the best CoD since MW2. It's fun as hell in my opinion. Only gripe I have is that it seems to be lacking in weapon choice and maps.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

If you can run FC4 you'll definitely be able to run AW fine.

Don't listen to that other guy--I think it's the best CoD since MW2. It's fun as hell in my opinion. Only gripe I have is that it seems to be lacking in weapon choice and maps.

well the DLC recently came out. but there are no playable game modes besides Domination, Team Deathmatch and Mosh Pit unless you want to wait 10+ minutes for a match.

I got my 330+ hours before the DLC came out. I haven't played in a month though. I wouldn't buy it right now unless you try it on a free weekend or get a cheap copy on a sketchy website.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

well the DLC recently came out. but there are no playable game modes besides Domination, Team Deathmatch and Mosh Pit unless you want to wait 10+ minutes for a match.

I got my 330+ hours before the DLC came out. I haven't played in a month though. I wouldn't buy it right now unless you try it on a free weekend or get a cheap copy on a sketchy website.

That's very true.

Well, I guess Dom and TDM are the only game modes that were popular in that game. In my experience anyways. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))