The Crossover of your dreams!

Shaqo_Wyn

So my mom is looking to get a new Crossover, she's had three Ford Escape's in the past and wants to get a new one.

I'm trying really hard to convince her to get a Mazda CX-5. They're sexy AF IMO. :P

Plus Car and Driver has them as the #1 Crossover, beating out even the Honda CRV.

Which Crossover would you get/do you like?

Please use spoilers if you decide to drop some pics. :)

1PmksN3.jpg

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Hmm, I wonder how easy it would to attach two 140's or a 200mm fan to the bottom of the vent.

Macan S is my Xover

P1011492-porsche-macan-s-turbo.jpg

Something AWD and preferably Subaru.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

troll ahead

vtk23.jpg

The word crossover in car terms reduces my lifespan by about 10 years. If car trends keep going like they do, I'll be dead soon.

But I have to say that the Mazda doesn't look too bad.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Get the smaller CX-3 over the CX-5 if you don't mind a bit less room and maybe a weaker powerplant, but hey, it looks super good. Plus, since it's smaller than the CX-5, expect it to use less gas.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Tesla Model X

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not sure i have the right idea... but intel's best shot at a gpu? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

The XC60 is nice. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Macan S is my Xover

P1011492-porsche-macan-s-turbo.jpg

Damn, that's sexy efu. Although I kinda excluded Porsche, Audi etc. in my head because they're hella expensive and not in the price bracket she's looking at. :P

The word crossover in car terms reduces my lifespan by about 10 years. If car trends keep going like they do, I'll be dead soon.

But I have to say that the Mazda doesn't look too bad.

Hey, what can you do it's just a marketing term. So are gaming mouse and plenty of other terms we use on this forum on a daily basis.

Tesla Model X

I love the Tesla sedan but the SUV is kinda yuck. :(

Get the smaller CX-3 over the CX-5 if you don't mind a bit less room and maybe a weaker powerplant, but hey, it looks super good. Plus, since it's smaller than the CX-5, expect it to use less gas.

Hmm, depends on how weak the powerplant is. The CX-5 has a 183hp model, she likes a car that as she puts it "goes when she presses the gas pedal". :P

Hmm, depends on how weak the powerplant is. The CX-5 has a 183hp model, she likes a car that as she puts it "goes when she presses the gas pedal". :P

Makes about 158HP, same as Mazda 3. Interesting fact, it's not much bigger than a Mazda 2, and has the same wheelbase even.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey, what can you do it's just a marketing term. So are gaming mouse and plenty of other terms we use on this forum on a daily basis.

For me it's less about the term and more about my opinions. I'm not a fan of SUVs or crossovers in general.

Different strokes for different folks applies here.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum