Powdered alcohol, what are your thoughts?

Powdered alcohol recently got federal approval in the US.

The technology behind making it happen is interesting... but how do you guys feel about this product, and the consequences of what people might do while under the effects of it?

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/28387458/powdered-alcohol-gets-federal-agencys-approval

http://www.palcohol.com/

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Alcohol should be banned.

EDIT: but not beer, i like beer  :lol:

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Alcohol should be banned.

Why do you say that? I'd like to know your reason behind this.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Can you snort it? Or in inject it? 

New high made by yours truly. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

So like a protein shake type thing or a cocaine type thing?

Can you snort it? Or in inject it? 

New high made by yours truly. 

It can be snorted like cocaine. Injected? I guess any alcohol could be injected. 

It's intended purpose is to be mixed with water, but I doubt that happening.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Why do you say that? I'd like to know your reason behind this.

The main reason: weed. Most the world are so busy looking down on this "drug" and it just irritates me that something like alcohol can be legalized but marijuana cant. Even though alcohol does more damage to you body.

Main Rig
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Phone

The main reason: weed. Most the world are so busy looking down on this "drug" and it just irritates me that something like alcohol can be legalized but marijuana cant. Even though alcohol is alcohol does more damage to you body.

Marijuana gets legalized, more people want more drugs. I see an issue with that.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Marijuana gets legalized, more people want more drugs. I see an issue with that.

That's the general ignorant assumption that marijuana is a "gateway-drug". (I mean no offense)

Main Rig
Phone

That's the general ignorant assumption that marijuana is a "gateway-drug". (I mean no offense)

I'm not saying it is. People from other camps of drugs see marijuana is legal, and say "Hey, why isn't this?"

By no means am I saying it's gateway.

It's a great way to start a new market in high schools.

But I like beer..

I like beer too.. Guess i have to stick with alcohol free  :(

Main Rig
Phone

I like beer too.. Guess i have to stick with alcohol free  :(

Why..?

I'm not saying it is. People from other camps of drugs see marijuana is legal, and say "Hey, why isn't this?"

By no means am I saying it's gateway.

I get your point, but when comparing alcohol and marijuana i just don't see the logic really.

Main Rig
Phone

It can be snorted like cocaine. Injected? I guess any alcohol could be injected. 

It's intended purpose is to be mixed with water, but I doubt that happening.

Mix alcohol with heroin = probably dead. 

Some mad man will probably end up experimenting with it. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Why..?

If alcohol gets banned ofc :D (which probably wont happen lol)

Main Rig
Phone

I get your point, but when comparing alcohol and marijuana i just don't see the logic really.

Both can be "evil" in their own rights, but why introduce a new drug when your goal is to free the population from addictions?

@AlwaysFSX btw what's up with your new avatar?  :unsure:

Main Rig
Phone

@AlwaysFSX btw what's up with your new avatar?  :unsure:

Agreed. I like the frog better.

I have very mixed feelings... Yes, it should be legal. But people are going to be morons about it. Personally, if I were to use it, I would use it as recommended, or use SLIGHTLY more than recommended. I wouldn't near double the "dose," if you will, per glass, but I could see myself using slightly more.

On the other hand, I could see people spiking drinks, stuffing their nose with it, and more than doubling the dose. I think people are just going to be stupid with it.

I feel it should be legal though for the smart ones out there, just like I feel marijuana should be legalized. But what do I know, I'm just a 19 year old with a mild deal of experience with both alcohol and recreational drugs (clean for 3 years of those!! :D)

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Both can be "evil" in their own rights, but why introduce a new drug when your goal is to free the population from addictions?

Alcohol is physically addictive. Weed is not.

Main Rig
Phone