why all the hate on tuna salad?

Swndlr

i dont get it, everyone seems to think that tuna salad is fucking gross and i think its perfectly ok, quite tasty actually....

so wtf m8s

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Everyone has different opinions on food tastes, and no one has the right to tell what is good or bad.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Now we're asking the real questions. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Everyone has different opinions on food tastes, and no one has the right to tell what is good or bad.

but when i say almost anyone i ask in my school, legit ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON is like "ewww tuna", i mean wth, its just fish

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

This.

I hate Tuna with a passion.

Salad is okay...

but when i say almost anyone i ask in my school, legit ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PERSON is like "ewww tuna", i mean wth, its just fish

Not all fish taste the same.

I love fish, but Tuna can get stuffed.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I only like it if it includes 50% dolphin meat.

In all seriousness, the only good salad is egg salad....or bacon salad.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

We are gamers here. Thats vegetarian. Do you try to kill us?  :(

Ehm well it isn't my taste, salad itself is fine.

You like it, some don't and thats perfectly fine. Just dont think they are retarded or what when they say they dont like it

You like it, some don't and thats perfectly fine. Just dont think they are retarded or what when they say they dont like it

if anything they make me feel like im weird for liking it lol

Depends on how it's made actually...

We are gamers here. Thats vegetarian. Do you try to kill us?  :(

Ehm well it isn't my taste, salad itself is fine.

tuna...

vegetarian...

umm...

As an example,..Not saying you think/say or act like this in any way... it's shits n giggles.

Wrong way to go about it

'HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE TUNA!!!!' <-- sounds very Biblebashee

Right way to go about it

Yay - 'More for Me'

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I like tuna salad, so not everyone here hates it. In fact I have tuna sandwiches most days so I certainly don't hate it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Depends on how it's made actually...

tuna...

vegetarian...

umm...

It has salad... 

As an example,..Not saying you think/say or act like this in any way... it's shits n giggles.

Wrong way to go about it

'HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE TUNA!!!!' <-- sounds very Biblebashee

Right way to go about it

Yay - 'More for Me'

nah lol its not like i go after my friends for not liking tuna, im just shocked that legit no one really likes it :/

Please, please, use the status update feature. 

update.png

its a question, in off topic... hop off

stupid ass noodlehead

if anything they make me feel like im weird for liking it lol

thats okay :D my mum likes tuna salad, and although i haven't tried it it looks fine.

It has salad... 

but tuna is a fish :P

nah lol its not like i go after my friends for not liking tuna, im just shocked that legit no one really likes it :/

Reading this I instantly went the opposite...

/You holding a pitchfork with a heap of Tuna aimed at their faces...

EAT!!!!!

/It puts the Tuna on it's skin or else it gets the hose again...

^Movie reference

I've derailed this enough... each to their own.. :)

tuna with like a bit of chopped onion pickle salt and pepper is good

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I use to eat tuna with tobacco, just like that.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)