AMD To Introduce Full Radeon R300 Series At Computex 2015 (No-Rebrands)

Opcode

Haven't looked at the comments yet, but I'm guessing now that there's a shitstorm brewing.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

woooah a brand new line up? sounds tasty!

The 980ti will have been announced and launched by then.

Good luck red tent, your sure as hell gonna need it

Pretty ambitious and hopefully it doesn't back fire on them for holding out on the release for so long.

i hope the 390x will be the new king of price/performance

and i will hold off my planned r9 290x upgrade untill the r9 380x, because the 380x will be a rebrand of the 290x, and 370x of the 280x and so on

R285 and 285x will be 370x

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

More info on the R9 3xx series! Instead of being re brands like before, they will be completely new gpus. 

However according to the report there has been a change of plans and a massive one at that. Relatively recently AMD decided to take a different high-risk high-reward route with the R 300 series instead of the boring rebranding plan. Senior management and senior engineering heads at AMD have decided to introduce an entirely new line-up of GPUs, with no re-branding of older chips.

But I know a lot of you will say, WCCFTech? NAA.

So here is the logic behind it - 

I’m going to side-track for just a bit so bare with me. AMD’s Gaming Scientist Richard Huddy had stated on several occasions that “all of AMD’s future GPUs will support FreeSync“. The astute among you will deduce that for that to happen AMD simply cannot re-brand older Radeon 200 series GPUs to 300 series products. Purely because a significant portion of the R9/7 200 series does not support FreeSync. According to Huddy adding FreeSync support requires updating the display controller integrated into the GPU die itself, which would warrant a re-design of the die, something that’s extraordinarily expensive.

Since we already heard the 7XXX series wont support freesync, thus most of the 2xx series dont have it. And if they say all gpus will support freesync, they need to use the same type of die as the 290x, 290, 285.

http://wccftech.com/amd-r9-300-series-not-rebrands/#ixzz3TpKBdl9t

amd_radeon_artwork_angle_new.jpg

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

More info on the R9 3xx series! Instead of being re brands like before, they will be completely new gpus. 

Read more: http://wccftech.com/amd-r9-300-series-not-rebrands/#ixzz3TpKBdl9t

-Edit incoming-

OMG da hype! :)

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

put rumor in the title

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Read more: http://wccftech.com/amd-r9-300-series-not-rebrands/#ixzz3TpKBdl9t

-Edit incoming-

Until I see an official announcement from AMD, this all is rumors.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

put rumor in the title

Until I see an official announcement from AMD, this all is rumors.

its gonna flop anyway

Added the "logic" part

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

More AMD Hype, I wish they would spend less effort hyping their stuff and actually release some hardware.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Added the "logic" part

Doesn't matter if it's logical or not. It's still a rumor. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Added the "logic" part

FreeSync could be implemented in drivers if it's done right... so that doesn't say much to me. Or they can add the functionality onto the already-prepped card.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Do you think Nvidia and AMD employees read these threads and just giggle

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

I know video game devs like to spread false/real rumours just to create hype for the lolz, so maybe they do too?

If that's confirmed from amd at some point I wont save for a 980 and get a 380x. Just june is really long to wait. My 270x barely keep up with games by now.

If Nvidia had any sort of interest in the world outside their offices, they wouldn't have launched a 4GB flagship and a 2GB card for "1080p" in 2015 when both are functionally obsolete any second. (And already obsolete in the latter case.)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So June 1 for the new AMD series , + several weeks if the stock is low. 

I think those who hear they need to wait so long will just move on buy from nVidia, since Witcher 3 and GTA 5 will be out before then.

Been hearing that "hardware upgrades for Witcher 3" since they announced the whole game, so the timing for these new cards is really beyond bad.

Benchmarking this new AMD card could prove very...... loud and unstable.

-snip-

That totally hasn't been posted here a million times.