New dark theme look?

Oberon.Smite

it looks like its unfinished or glitched out..

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Looks kind of like a ripoff of the new Tek Syndicate website.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I just switched back to the regular night theme and it's SO MUCH BETTER on the eyes. But god it looks old in comparison. :D Can't wait to see the development of the new dark design.

who cares...

That blue has GOT to go... am I the only one with this opinion?

EDIT: I should probably mention that the rest of it looks badass.. the blue just clashes IMO

lttdark.png

EDIT2: I like the idea of these videos being here, but IMO they should be at the top.

lttdark2.png

Edited by Vettexl

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Fix the contrasts and make it so it adjusts to width...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

If they widened the area a bit, it would be fine. They made it too narrow for me. First world problem I know, but... I've got over an inch on either side

Theme looks good

However the text format is realy awfull.

its hurting my beautifull eyes :(

The new dark theme looks amazing on my iPad. I enjoy it on my monitor too it just needs to scale to fit the screen without me zooming in. I went back to the old theme and it looks quite bad now imo.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

As others have said, the contrast is way too high.

The contrast hurts. Its odd, but it was giving me a headache.

Edited out the derpy stuff.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Probably better to post any suggestions/complaints to official thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/322706-new-night-theme-beta/

Which looks ripoff of every dark themed forum ever before it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

To be fair, LTT had the black and orange look first. :P

@Vettexl

No! I love the blue, and it goes real well with my blue edits. It will be so difficult to make them blue if they change them to orange or something. :frustrated tears

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

nope nope nope. waht is with those horible bars at the side why do i have 7CM of nothing on each side? i have a widescreen monitor not a fucking phone. plus it is to dark.

---cut--

lttdark2.png

You using your foot to write again?  alright alright don't get mad...sheesh!

I feel the in page border is too much unused space and if you inspect the element of the pages the border is the only error.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

You using your foot to write again? alright alright don't get mad...sheesh!

Some people's sense of humour always gets me. This is a great comment :D

I personally never liked the dark theme. Maybe when this one is done it will be better for me. My problem (or is it?) is that I have been used to bright themes on forums since I visited the first one.

So impress me please :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

To be fair, LTT had the black and orange look first. :P

@Vettexl

No! I love the blue, and it goes real well with my blue edits. It will be so difficult to make them blue if they change them to orange or something. :frustrated tears

Probably better to post any suggestions/complaints to official thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/322706-new-night-theme-beta/

Which looks ripoff of every dark themed forum ever before it.

Very true. I was just surprised because the update happened during the middle of the day, and I refreshed my browser and I was like "wait, how did the Tek Syndicate forum open? oh wait".

Just funny to me that both have changed so drastically, in such a small amount of time.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Very true. I was just surprised because the update happened during the middle of the day, and I refreshed my browser and I was like "wait, how did the Tek Syndicate forum open? oh wait".

Just funny to me that both have changed so drastically, in such a small amount of time.

According to @CAT:) its pure coincidence. He didn't even know what Tek Syndicate forum was (can be found in official thread). Both have been in the makings for some time now anyway. And one more point. Having dark theme doesn't leave much options on creativity. Some colors just don't fit with dark grey/black.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv