Your 'odd' music?

We all like music, and most of us like a variety of music.

So what is your 'odd' genre, song, or band that differs from the rest of what you like? Something not many people listen to or know about.

Mine is probably 'Electro-swing'

I thought this would make an interesting thread.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

My problem with electro swing is that I actually really like swing.

So I end up kinda liking the song but wanting to listen to real deal.

And that's also my weird music, jazz and disco.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Folk music. Apparently nobody else listens to it.

That and romantic, Baroque, classics etc.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Electro-swing and Chill are definitely my odd types of music but then again my likes are all over the place starting from EDM and going to stuff like deathcore and anime music even some orchestra music like Two Steps from Hell. Then there is stuff like Home- which is magical

Not a huge fan of the song or group, but find it funny to listen to sometimes and read the comments :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Folk music. Apparently nobody else listens to it.

That and romantic, Baroque, classics etc.

Yeah I feel you there.

My family has a lot of interesting ties in Europe, and one of the few things relating to our past that stuck with us after we came to the U.S. a long time ago was the music. I grew up with 20% mainstream pop, 10% disney, 20% 80s stuff, 15% folk, and  the rest is other.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Bossanova!

Chevy Nova?

Gothic symphonic metal? :huh:

I listen to pretty much anything, But im drawn to music with complicated sounds(Almost corrupted), One of my favourites is the "suck your blood" from the anime Kill La Kill.
https://soundcloud.com/kill-la-kill-ost/suck-your-blood-ok

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I love electro swing, but one of my favorite genres is classical piano pieces which sadly isn't something a lot of people listen to anymore. :( I play piano myself though so that might be one of the reasons why I enjoy them so much.

No comment, don't recommend even pressing that play button because the BPM of this track is so high it can wreck subs... Not kidding, it can...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Since nobody seems to like Rap I'd have to say that. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Extol are a favourite of mine

Same for Kaizers Orchestra

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Loving all the older music people are listen to :D

Here are some others,

And ofc Trock, but I suspect plenty of people listen to it.

Better at 1.25 speed if you are using chrome imho.

Hardcore... seems most folks on the Internet have no clue what it even is lol.

I have been using it in my YT videos and it gives them their own style as literally know one has ever heard this type of music outside of ravers. ..

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

What a tune!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700