Age vs Maturity

beach_boy98

So on the internet and irl do you look for their maturity or just about the age/dob

Whose?

You should look at the maturity, but mostly you look at the age, especially on sites like reddit and so

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

So on the internet and irl do you look for their maturity or just about the age/dob

They say girls mature faster, but It really depends. 

at some level I think its 15-19 is when most people start to mature, or atleast act mature. 

Age is maturity!

For what I see, that is true. I've never seen one example of a kid being smart, respectable and mature.

They say girls mature faster, but It really depends. 

at some level I think its 15-19 is when most people start to mature, or atleast act mature. 

Hmmmm, Getting pregnant to get out of school is maturity?

I see alot of girls dropping out of school and collage by getting pregnant with someone they don't care about.

I see alot of girls dropping out of school and collage by getting pregnant with someone they don't care about.

That girls mature faster is a general statement.

If you think in general, girls get pregnant to get out of school then you're an idiot.

If anything, it takes time to determine someone's maturity though dialogue, and general banter. 

Age doesn't mean much imo in regards to maturity. For instance, i've met people  between their mid 30s, sometimes early 40s and they act more childish than some 15 - 18 year old people i've met.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I am living proof that age =/= maturity. I'm a 25 YO college grad, but have the maturity of a 12 year old.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I said most, your acting like 90% of girls do. 

If you think in general, girls get pregnant to get out of school then you're an idiot.

exactly. 99% of the time its a accident or ignorance. 

because last time I checked pregnant girls can still go to school.... and what does that have to do with maturity? if anything, that means they reached a physically maturity. (half sarcasm) 

I'll freely admit that when i was 21 I acted like a 16 year old. It takes a lot of hard lessons for some (like myself) to actually start to show some maturity. 

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

Age = life experience

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Age is maturity!

For what I see, that is true. I've never seen one example of a kid being smart, respectable and mature.

look at me.

ive been this way scince i was 6.

yes i swear and am silly. 

no i am not immature.

one thing i think alot of people often confuse is being silly and being immature. 

take pewdiepie for example. he's silly. but alot of people jsut call him immature and non-funny. (they, they dont find him funny, thats thier issue, others do find him finny) 

like... idk man. its a semi-touchy subject. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I mostly look at age to give me a general idea.

Maturity in someone isn't something you can gauge in a few minutes/hours, it takes time. People hardly ever act the same at all time. They generally act differently in different situations. So even if they are "mature" in one situation, they may be completely immature in another.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

School is a big factor of where everything stressful starts and school in the US compared to the UK is a living hell.

Why?

Underfunded

Police covered

Homework homework and more homework

Need to pay for decent education

Plain

If you think pregnancy isn't an easy option to get out of homework, bullies and everything else stressful about school, then you're an idiot.

I mostly look at age.

Maturity in someone isn't something you can gauge in a few minutes/hours, it takes time. People hardly ever act the same at all time. They generally act differently in different situations. So even if they are "mature" in one situation, they may be completely immature in another.

this is another point i was going to try and make. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I am living proof that age =/= maturity. I'm a 25 YO college grad, but have the maturity of a 12 year old.

Same with me I am a 21 Y/O in a masters program and the same way. Ask @thekeemo or @STRMfrmXMN :P

School is a big factor of where everything stressful starts and school in the US compared to the UK is a living hell.

Why?

Underfunded

Police covered

Plain

If you think pregnancy isn't an easy option to get out of homework, bullies and everything else stressful about school, then you're an idiot.

well... if you were around different schools i think you'd agree with us.

they get/got pregnant because ''it felt good'' they say, as they take another swig of alcahol and roll thier eyes at you. 

-Jim Hensen

Age is maturity!

Eh. Ive seen way to many 20-30 year olds that act like they are 12, and plenty of 14-17 year olds who act more like they are 25-30 to agree with that in any way. 

Then again, I was homeschooled, which is generally much different than the general public when it comes to maturity, respect, etc. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

I like a good balance of both maturity and immaturity tbh. And I look at maturity, not age.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Why?

Underfunded

Police covered

Very true. 

+1 for Homeschooling 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

you must live in the red light district at a guess?

Eh. Ive seen way to many 20-30 year olds that act like they are 12, and plenty of 14-17 year olds who act more like they are 25-30 to agree with that in any way. 

Then again, I was homeschooled, which is generally much different than the general public when it comes to maturity, respect, etc. 

I was Home schooled. It is actualy pretty amazing. I act like an old man to strangers and like 16 to friends :P