Age vs Maturity

beach_boy98

well... if you were around different schools i think you'd agree with us.

they get/got pregnant because ''it felt good'' they say, as they take another swig of alcahol and roll thier eyes at you. 

or that

I like a good balance of both maturity and immaturity tbh. And I look at maturity, not age.

again, i bring up the silly and immature thing. :D

thinking that egoraptors animations are finny isnt immature, they're just silly. but alot of people say theyre childish and stupid after mention how immature he is. 

i just...

bleh. 

*eats taco and continues to watch thread expand*

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

or that

seriosuly you drive by the highschool in my district and you can smell the sex that happens around here. #homeschooledmasterrace

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

seriosuly you drive by the highschool in my district and you can smell the sex that happens around here. #homeschooledmasterrace

That sounds like a pretty dammed good reason not to be home schooled ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Not pot, sex?

I was raised as an only child, always around adults. I am a freshman in HS, but people always think I am much older. There is a kid in my class who acts like he's 6 though, but he has 4 siblings, all older. It might have to do with your family, but it might not.

@ (I thought you might be interested as someone who was also home-schooled)

I was home-schooled when I was young (10) and was about to enter 7th grade (I moved at a fast pace), but our family moved and the school I transferred to (real school) put me into 4th because of "social complications". I prob. would have been out of college by now if I had stayed in home school.

That sounds like a pretty dammed good reason not to be home schooled ;)

ive been down that path.

three years of hardcore drugs too many partners to count and three bands later i didnt recognize who was standing in the mirror. 

rather not.

-Jim Hensen

How the hell did this thread turn into a talk about getting pregnant in high school?

I think that is a very American thing. I only ever heard of one girl that got pregnant through out my school days.

Comprehensive sex-ed will do that, I guess.

I'm pretty much the living proof that age ≠ maturity. I'm 27 years old, and is probably a mental 15 year old. But then again, I was weird when I was 15. 

And I never really lived my teenage years, so I have to catch up somehow.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Not pot, sex?

sex has a smell. 

pot too. 

one time i was walking on my way to pick up some lunch formyself (burger ville <3 thier shakes are the best) and i saw behind a corner of the school a group of dudes all pantless in a circle. 

you know what they were doing. 

moral of the story:

fucm america and all the sick horrible people and greed. 

sweden master race.

-Jim Hensen

School is a big factor of where everything stressful starts and school in the US compared to the UK is a living hell.

Why?

Underfunded

Police covered

Homework homework and more homework

Need to pay for decent education

Plain

If you think pregnancy isn't an easy option to get out of homework, bullies and everything else stressful about school, then you're an idiot.

I'm sorry, but from almost anyone's perspective it is easy to say schools are underfunded, and police-covered is because you can't get to grips with a culture that condones violence and politicians who believe the solution to keeping schools safe is more guns. The NRA have blood on their hands every time children and staff are shot in American schools.

Homework is a fact of life, don't cry because after 6 hours of classes you need to do a bit of extra work, get a grip.

If you actually think people get pregnant because it's an alternative to homework and is itself less stressful than being bullied or trying to do well at school then I am genuinely worried about your warped, idiotic perception of young women and the realities of childbearing.

I was raised as an only child, always around adults. I am a freshman in HS, but people always think I am much older. There is a kid in my class who acts like he's 6 though, but he has 4 siblings, all older. It might have to do with your family, but it might not.

@ (I thought you might be interested as someone who was also home-schooled)

I was home-schooled when I was young (10) and was about to enter 7th grade (I moved at a fast pace), but our family moved and the school I transferred to (real school) put me into 4th because of "social complications". I prob. would have been out of college by now if I had stayed in home school.

*hug*

-Jim Hensen

Same with my I am a 21 Y/O in a masters program and the same way. Ask @thekeemo or @STRMfrmXMN :P

yes I agree. Its ythe opposite for me. Now grow up and forget about mustangs phil.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

sex has a smell. 

pot too. 

one time i was walking on my way to pick up some lunch formyself (burger ville <3 thier shakes are the best) and i saw behind a corner of the school a group of dudes all pantless in a circle. 

you know what they were doing. 

moral of the story:

fucm america and all the sick horrible people and greed. 

sweden master race.

Anything beats USA.

Simple!

Maybe I'm just dark but I can't think anything good about america.

I'm sorry, but from almost anyone's perspective it is easy to say schools are underfunded, and police-covered is because you can't get to grips with a culture that condones violence and politicians who believe the solution to keeping schools safe is more guns. The NRA have blood on their hands every time children and staff are shot in American schools.

Homework is a fact of life, don't cry because after 6 hours of classes you need to do a bit of extra work, get a grip.

If you actually think people get pregnant because it's an alternative to homework and is itself less stressful than being bullied or trying to do well at school then I am genuinely worried about your warped, idiotic perception of young women and the realities of childbearing.

you are now in my top 5 forumers list

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Maybe I'm just dark but I can't think anything good about america.

Take it from an outsider's perspective; as a Canadian citizen, you Americans seem extremely patriotic. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Maturity cannot be measured by age.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Take it from an outsider's perspective; as a Canadian citizen, you Americans seems extremely patriotic. 

nope. x'D 

the people who are ''do you love your country'' are either ignorant ''GOD HATES FAGS'' people, people who joke about the military and the southern regions, (and alot of the south is god hates fags people) ignorant parrents who call their children disobediant shits or people who are genuinly brainwashed into thinking we're a good country and a democracy.

when your national anthem says youre a democracy but for the 70 somthing years you've been an oligarchy somethings wrong. 

we do fuckign love burgers tho MURICA

post-122995-0-98972200-1425413078_thumb.

post-122995-0-98972200-1425413078_thumb.

-Jim Hensen

Thanks haha!

same here. 

u a cool cat. (im a gangster now? zheesh whats getting into me. xD

Maturity cannot be measured by age.

you can OCCASIONALLY gauge maturity to a small degree but the other 95% of your life age=/=maturity

-Jim Hensen

nope. x'D 

the people who are ''do you love your country'' are either ignorant ''GOD HATES FAGS'' people, people who joke about the military and the southern regions, (and alot of the south is god hates fags people) ignorant parrents who call their children disobediant shits or people who are genuinly brainwashed into thinking we're a good country and a democracy.

when your national anthem says youre a democracy but for the 70 somthing years you've been an oligarchy somethings wrong. 

we do fuckign love burgers tho MURICA

I see:

NO WEED

NO GUY CLICKING HIS FINGERS SAYING KILL HOMOS

NO HILLBILLY REDNECKS

NO FAT COP WITH A GUN

Measuring maturity with age is like measuring voltage with a ruler.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Take it from an outsider's perspective; as a Canadian citizen, you Americans seem extremely patriotic.

patriotic? Ha! I have a USSR flag hanging above my bed...

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I see:

NO WEED

NO GUY CLICKING HIS FINGERS SAYING KILL HOMOS

NO HILLBILLY REDNECKS

NO FAT COP WITH A GUN

the doughnuts have marijuanna in them. dont worry. 

thats purely southern. x'D 

also purely southern. xD

thats not what the lady in the middle is? 

oh.

-Jim Hensen

Measuring maturity with age is like measuring voltage with a ruler.

wait, so i cant measure voltage with a ruler?

how do i overclock my cpu then? 

-Jim Hensen

wait, so i cant measure voltage with a ruler?

how do i overclock my cpu then?

Two words. Toaster bathtub