Feedback on my website v2.0

Lion Tek Computers

But did you use SquareSpace? ;)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

No :( sorry Linus!

Looks great!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Looks great!

Is the pricing fine? Does it look trustworthy? i don't want it to look like a stupid scam site. And also how can i actually turn the visitors into customers? 

No :( sorry Linus!

I'd take you over Walmart, that means something right?

Jk. It actually looks pretty legit. I know people who aren't comfortable building PCs, so I would totally recommend buying something like Aurora and buying their own Gpu and SSD. Cudos man.

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Is the pricing fine? Does it look trustworthy? i don't want it to look like a stupid scam site. And also how can i actually turn the visitors into customers? 

It looks fine. 

I'd take you over Walmart, that means something right?

Jk. It actually looks pretty legit. I know people who aren't comfortable building PCs, so I would totally recommend buying something like Aurora and buying their own Gpu and SSD. Cudos man.

You're the best, thanks! Like i asked RevoltTrain, do you know anything i can do to turn the people coming to my website to customers?

Would change the background to something that doesn't look as I don't know how to say it but its strange

Also lay a 50 opacity layer behind the basket will look way better and a little symbol aswell

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Would change the background to something that doesn't look as I don't know how to say it but its strange

Also lay a 50 opacity layer behind the basket will look way better and a little symbol aswell

Okay, I'll get on that as soon as possible. Thanks!

Okay, I'll get on that as soon as possible. Thanks!

Also make sure to leave your adress and your full name otherwise it will look like a fun site

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

If you're gonna build Haswell systems, don't use Sandy Bridge stickers.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.