(amazon) Mini RC Drone W/720p camera $75

Tocsin_786

i dont know if its good or not, but it comes with everything a upcoming drone enthusiast would need to get into the droning community, its better than going out and spending 1000 bucks on something like this.  original price is $160

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PXWS1CY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00PXWS1CY&linkCode=as2&tag=o001b-20&linkId=LFQ5QR5ILXQP7ZVP

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

there is a reason that DJI and the Bepop want more than 80$ for their stuff

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

BRB, going to Paris with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/jk

Seems pretty cool.

Maybe if you would be interested in drones and stuff you can get it now, before all governments will make rules that you can't use them anymore..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

there is a reason that DJI and the Bepop want more than 80$ for their stuff

yea but all those drones are for a similar purpose, this is for the person that doesnt know if they will like it or not, its like a $400 gaming pc compared to a 1500 dollar PC. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.