[G2A] Watch Dogs $5

matthewmarchant

Didn't you guys read how Ubi revoked a bunch of keys (for a while anyway) precisely because they were gotten on places like this? Seriously I don't get why G2A links are not against the CoC already.

Only for Far Cry 4 then give them back.

G2A is a legit site and should not be against CoC

Put Uplay key in the title please....that turned me off

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Only for Far Cry 4 then give them back.

G2A is a legit site and should not be against CoC

The site is not legit since it has no control over stolen or ill gotten keys. I know that is not entirely illegal or dubious keys but the fact that they might refund your money if you purchase insurance is not enough to justify a grey area site that is known to sell illegal keys. Like someone else pointed out why would you ever need protection and additional assurance if what they where doing is legal? You're at the mercy of other users and not controlling illegitimate keys makes it akin to direct game trading, which I think is against CoC here on the forums so having G2A being against CoC is not that much of a stretch anyway. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

The site is not legit since it has no control over stolen or ill gotten keys. I know that is not entirely illegal or dubious keys but the fact that they might refund your money if you purchase insurance is not enough to justify a grey area site that is known to sell illegal keys. Like someone else pointed out why would you ever need protection and additional assurance if what they where doing is legal? You're at the mercy of other users and not controlling illegitimate keys makes it akin to direct game trading, which I think is against CoC here on the forums so having G2A being against CoC is not that much of a stretch anyway. 

Doesn't mean it's G2As fault. The sellers are illegitimate then, not G2A.

Literally never had a problem with G2A or Kinguin.

Doesn't mean it's G2As fault. 

Yes it does, and even if it doesn't however, it's still a good chance for you to get an illegitimate key. I think that everyone should absolutely point this out since for example your thread appears to be a legitimate 5 bucks for watchdogs deals when in reality, there's a chance you can get your key revoked particularly from Ubisoft who recently did just that even if they retracted on it. 

This is the equivalent of telling people there's a deal on some jewelry only to find out it's a deal on a sketchy pawn shop known to carry stolen goods in the past, it's deceptive and shouldn't be allowed in my opinion. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yes it does, and even if it doesn't however, it's still a good chance for you to get an illegitimate key. I think that everyone should absolutely point this out since for example your thread appears to be a legitimate 5 bucks for watchdogs deals when in reality, there's a chance you can get your key revoked particularly from Ubisoft who recently did just that even if they retracted on it. 

This is the equivalent of telling people there's a deal on some jewelry only to find out it's a deal on a sketchy pawn shop known to carry stolen goods in the past, it's deceptive and shouldn't be allowed in my opinion. 

Well I never had a problem and since Ubisoft have been treating their fans like shit as of late, I don't believe they deserve it.

This doesn't feel right to me. :0/

When it's $5 on Steam, then I'll buy.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Well I never had a problem 

Yes your couple of purchases are statistically significant to refute a known and confirmed issue

*sigh*

-------

Current Rig

-------

I am speaking from my point of view

*facepalm*

Your point of view is not only irrelevant but annoying: You're like the people that come to a support forum on a buggy game to say "Oh well I had no problems with it!" Yeah who cares about the thousands of others that got shafted on that bullshit fucking website because you managed to get a couple keys without issue, everybody should take a known risk blindly right? Ridiculous.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Your point of view is not only irrelevant but annoying: You're like the people that come to a support forum on a buggy game to say "Oh well I had no problems with it!" Yeah who cares about the thousands of others that got shafted on that bullshit fucking website because you managed to get a couple keys without issue, everybody should take a known risk blindly right? Ridiculous.

Bruh i'm just saying my opinion.

No need to release your inner childhood hatred on me.

I have never done that since I am usually the one having problems.

Its showing up as $12.46 for me.

Weird, me too.  Op, is it non-US?  Or maybe just ran out?

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Weird, me too.  Op, is it non-US?  Or maybe just ran out?

No it was showing for like $5.19 or something last night.

$13 for me

I will pass

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Thank you, I've been meaning to get this and couldn't pass up a deal like this! :)

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Stop supporting unauthorized resellers. :angry:

There are better options where lack of money is involved that don't require you to support illegal stores or go pirate on the publishers/developers.

I've never heard of G2A, so I'm wondering how legit this is. I will totally grab it for $5, but I treasure my money since it seems to disappear very fast. Anyone able to vouch for this offer?

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

I've never heard of G2A, so I'm wondering how legit this is. I will totally grab it for $5, but I treasure my money since it seems to disappear very fast. Anyone able to vouch for this offer?

I do. Made a few purchases through G2A, totally legit. Got Watch_Dogs last night with no issues!

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

If you don't have SLI, this is worth it. I actually liked the game. When it worked. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz