[G2A] Watch Dogs $5

matthewmarchant

I've never heard of G2A, so I'm wondering how legit this is. I will totally grab it for $5, but I treasure my money since it seems to disappear very fast. Anyone able to vouch for this offer?

They're not legitimate. They get games from nvidia/amd codes, bundles, regional, etc. for free or for cheap and then they resell them to users at profit. Besides being in violation of many laws since they qualify as a business (as opposed to an individual), you can get prices better than they offer by cutting them out. The only difference is that they had time to build up a network of free promo leeching with multiple accounts and other "mysterious" methodologies. I know of all of the ways they can accomplish their rates, all of which don't involve getting them from the publishers who have distribution rights of the games to retailers.

If you're just concerned about "will I get a working key?" then the answer is a maybe. They don't guarantee their products unless you pay for their illegal insurance, which involves you letting them remote access your computer with Teamviewer so they can input it for you. Then if it doesn't work, they use everyone's insurance money to buy you a working key since they can't just request one from Ubisoft. That's the type of company you're dealing with.

They're not legitimate. They get games from nvidia/amd codes, bundles, regional, etc. for free or for cheap and then they resell them to users at profit. Besides being in violation of many laws since they qualify as a business (as opposed to an individual), you can get prices better than they offer by cutting them out. The only difference is that they had time to build up a network of free promo leeching with multiple accounts and other "mysterious" methodologies. I know of all of the ways they can accomplish their rates, all of which don't involve getting them from the publishers who have distribution rights of the games to retailers.

If you're just concerned about "will I get a working key?" then the answer is a maybe. They don't guarantee their products unless you pay for their illegal insurance, which involves you letting them remote access your computer with Teamviewer so they can input it for you. Then if it doesn't work, they use everyone's insurance money to buy you a working key since they can't just request one from Ubisoft. That's the type of company you're dealing with.

Teamviewer into my computer? OH HELL NO. It is MY computer, and I am more than capable of installing it myself. Count me out~

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Thanks to the tax it cost me £5.49, but I can say it works 100% for me, thanks! Its actually a fun game to play, I was expecting a lot worse due to the grief it has gotten. Regarding G2A, Ive already gotten my £5 worth of game play in my eyes.