[G2A] Watch Dogs $5

matthewmarchant

Not bad, actually.

Am I the only one that actually liked the Watch Dogs storyline? I played through it pretty much just for the story, cause I was interested in seeing what happens next in the plot. 

Although then again I do seem to like the storylines of games with admittedly shitty storylines (i.e. Driver San Francisco)

"Rawr XD"

Not bad, actually.

Am I the only one that actually liked the Watch Dogs storyline? I played through it pretty much just for the story, cause I was interested in seeing what happens next in the plot. 

I liked it.

FOR $5 IT'S A GOOD-LOOKING AND WELL-HANDLING TITLE, PEOPLE GAVE IT SHIT IT DIDN'T DESERVE.

But seriously, for $5 everyone should own this.

Ooooh! Five dollars is a great price! :D

Thanks for sharing! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

what do you mean?

Well 5 bucks is pretty sweet, but ubisoft has a habit of pulling keys of games brought from G2A as they're not the most reliable of resalers..... So pretty much buyer beware.

G2A.... decisions, decisions... 

G2A is legit

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

i wish i would have waited untill now to buy it.....

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

@slightlyjaded pretty much covered it. 

Use the 1$ protection option? @ 5$ it won't make much of a difference.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Just bought it, and it works! Dont buy the G2A shield, its BS. You don't need it and I can confirm it is legit.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

I have $20 in PayPal money, but I just can't spend it. I can send and receive monies though.. Would somebody be willing to help me out here?

Finally a price worthy of the game.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It said $6 for me. Still decent.

$5.98 from g2a. Their sellers have a set for $5.10.

Use the 1$ protection option? @ 5$ it won't make much of a difference.

What does that even do?  Why do I need to buy a warranty on a digital item???

This world is backwards.

What does that even do?  Why do I need to buy a warranty on a digital item???

This world is backwards.

Protects you if the buyer is selling you stolen stuff etc etc and it later gets revoked by Ubisoft or some shtako like that. If they weren't asshats about where people buy their games or people weren't asshats and sold you hot stuff, then we wouldn't need protection plans or the like. Unfortunately reality isn't so perfect.

Not bad, actually.

Although then again I do seem to like the storylines of games with admittedly shitty storylines (i.e. Driver San Francisco)

i liked it so much i played it 3 times through xD , but its hard to play on a pc since its badly optimised ..... still -.- 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Didn't you guys read how Ubi revoked a bunch of keys (for a while anyway) precisely because they were gotten on places like this? Seriously I don't get why G2A links are not against the CoC already.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The games awesome and it's a good one, they sure as hell took their sweet time getting it to work properly on PC!  But it's butter smooth these days, was even butter smooth for me at launch but not without hickups and a few days not being able to run it at all "I took a whole week off for that game! Wasn't disappointed by it, but the hacking element was kinda meh, the puzzles were too easy!" 

I got it at launch and was the deluxe edition, have not played the DLC yet but might once I get my new hardware!  for $5 it's gold!

I also got it on the PS4 for the days I couldn't run it on PC, be it on console or PC the GFX were good even if they weren't as awesome as they were at E3!

Here's the specs I played it at.

i7 3820

64gb ddr3 1866

2x gtx 680s 2gb

win 8.1 pro 64bit

2gb is enough for watch_dogs, but I noticed HUGE differences between the game played with 2gb and 4gb cards or hell even 6gb cards, this game actually does scale with better cards and has high resolution textures! def 4K dunno if they're higher than that though. 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Well 5 bucks is pretty sweet, but ubisoft has a habit of pulling keys of games brought from G2A as they're not the most reliable of resalers..... So pretty much buyer beware.

Bought 15+ games, received every key in under 30 minutes.