What AV are you using right now?

HatallaS

On one rig I have ESET, and the other little multimedia platform I have the free AVG.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

On one rig I have ESET, and the other little multimedia platform I have the free AVG.

Avast

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Bitdefender.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

peramivir

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

AVG 2015 free version I believe

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I got avast and malwarebytes pro. I'm not the only one using the PC so....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Malwarebytes & windows defender.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Windows 8.. So the built in MSE. I still think the best anti virus is your own brain. Click smartly and you get none. :P

PS. i thought you meant something else with "AV" for a second there.

Avast + malwarebytes anti-malware

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Malwarebytes and Windows Defender. 

Had Avast but it was horrible (yes i even had a legitimate free version but the shut down times for my PC where terrible and system performance was god awful. Oh and the PRO version when pirated had the same issues although that's not surprising is it xD)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Malwarebytes and Windows Defender. 

Had Avast but it was horrible (yes i even had a legitimate free version but the shut down times for my PC where terrible and system performance was god awful. Oh and the PRO version when pirated had the same issues although that's not surprising is it xD)

You can set exclusion zones to areas you know aren't infected for the active scanning module, that can cut down on performance issues when you're launching something.

You can set exclusion zones to areas you know aren't infected for the active scanning module, that can cut down on performance issues when you're launching something.

I have done away with avast completely. Couldn't be bothered trying to set it up again.  I did take a week (/JK) for it to finally open. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

None but windows defender. AV's usually do more harm than good.. just be smart about what you DL/where you browse. I didn't have a virus\maleware of any kind in years.

Coolermaster HAF 912 advanced | i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz | MSI gtx 660ti pe oc | Gygabite z77x-d3h | 8GB g.skill ripjaws| Samsung 830 ssd  | Seasonic m12II 620w

Corsair M45 mouse | Corsair K65 Keyboard | LG 27EA33V 27' ips| 

•  

I have none. except the AV that comes with win 8.1.

I do occasionally do a scan with malware bytes, but I'm smart about where I click so....

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.