Ever seen Gta iv with mods at downsampled from 4k? You have now :)

robthatguy

Slight pixelation caused by shadowplay,I had to record using the desktop recorder rather than in game recorder. :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Is this real life or just GTA 4?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Don't like how the lighting looks thou, what its called? lens flare? it doesn't look natural. Everything else looks freaking great mate.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Don't like how the lighting looks thou, what its called? lens flare? it doesn't look natural. Everything else looks freaking great mate.

Yeah, the creator of iCEnhancer likes to over saturate things.

Why is the lens flare sooooo terrible? Stock gta 4 looks better. Ice inchancer is crazy but that lens flare murders any idea of it looking great.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Everything here is the mod no filters,and yes its called lens flare.I decided if I was gonna mod the game I was gonna go all out and overboard took me about 4 days of constant headaches to get fully running with no crashes haha.The battle known by all gta4 modders  :).

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

The lens flares are only really bad around the time I recorded the video,But at that time it also gives me the chance to show all the lighting at once.At night its horrible in the day time its amazing there's a distinct in between that sets the bar.Mostly good for screenshots.

... now try it on a 4k monitor!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Wow looks really great, I have always liked ICEnhancer, but this takes it to a whole new level...

1080P Youtube spoils it sort of.

Down sampling it to 1080p from 4k acts as a type of anti-aliasing.While not as sharp as 4k its a good way to boost the smoothness of lines and edges if done right ^_^

Down sampling it to 1080p from 4k acts as a type of anti-aliasing.While not as sharp as 4k its a good way to boost the smoothness of lines and edges if done right ^_^

I know but the compression done by youtube takes away a lot of the quality.

who cares...

I know but the compression done by youtube takes away a lot of the quality.

No argument there haha.

Damn, I'd have to crank my GTX 970 right up to play at those graphics.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL