Gaming related. should i feel bad?

pepsimaxl

i was playing csgo with a friend yesterday and there was this guy around 15 y/o.

he was on the enemy team and since we lost the 5 first rounds he was being coocky, flaming and mean as fuck. but we knew that we would win since we just do good as a team lol, but anyways.

we won the 10 next following round and he was still flaming and hating etc. since he was mad we started trolling and flaming him. and he started saying that he is going to kill himself etc. bla bla bla.... and he said he would jump of a building, then i told him to do a backflip and kept on trolling.

i know i should not act so unmature but when he shit talked us and said that he would easy win, it was a bit funny.

im pretty sure he dident kill himself, but should i fell bad : P?

im pretty sure he dident kill himself

If he did mean to do that stuff, he would have done it already long before he played with you.

Also people who are mentally unstable should not be playing violent video games, so its kinda his fault if he does.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yes you should feel bad. While trolling and everything can be hilarious, there are some boundaries you should NEVER cross, and that was one of them. Never do that again.

Having feelings for raging insecure kids now? Don't grow weak son...

ok nvm. You should feel bad as you were the source of his rage. :P

Having feelings for raging insecure kids now? Don't grow weak son...

ok nvm. You should feel bad as you were the source of his rage. :P

well he was shit talking alot and then we rekt them and he got mad. so it would be the same thing as saying you got mad at me because im better than you since you though it was a easy fotball match but i won it. 

Talking about fotball is a bit off-topic but you get it

i was playing csgo with a friend yesterday and there was this guy around 15 y/o.

he was on the enemy team and since we lost the 5 first rounds he was being coocky, flaming and mean as fuck. but we knew that we would win since we just do good as a team lol, but anyways.

we won the 10 next following round and he was still flaming and hating etc. since he was mad we started trolling and flaming him. and he started saying that he is going to kill himself etc. bla bla bla.... and he said he would jump of a building, then i told him to do a backflip and kept on trolling.

i know i should not act so unmature but when he shit talked us and said that he would easy win, it was a bit funny.

Never feel bad

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

All I will say is if he ever did? You could be held liable for telling him to do so.

No, I'm not kidding either.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Yes you should feel bad. While trolling and everything can be hilarious, there are some boundaries you should NEVER cross, and that was one of them. Never do that again.

Its the internet, there are no lines

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

i have mixed feeling about this.

i think that he deserved me trolling him after he was shit talking and stuff. but at the same time i think i crossed the line by telling him to do a backflip :l

Here's my take on the matter, given how trolling he was.

post-77647-0-63767800-1424233225.gif

Dug it himself as far as I'm concerned.

Lol i've been in that situation IRL, not fun when that guy was actually in Depression and shit.. But we're friends now, so yea..

I don't think he'll kill himself, if he does, that means he's a psycho and needs special help for his brain

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Lol i've been in that situation IRL, not fun when that guy was actually in Depression and shit.. But we're friends now, so yea..

I don't think he'll kill himself, if he does, that means he's a psycho and needs special help for his brain

I think that's kind of a bad way to think about suicidal people... that they are psycho. That's terribly misguided actually...

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I think that's kind of a bad way to think about suicidal people... that they are psycho. That's terribly misguided actually...

I did not mean it that way at all!! Sorry if it came out that way!

I mean to be playing a game and joking around  and overall acting like an average teenager and to commit suicide is crazy.

I've known people who have wanted to commit suicide, there's no way i think they're mental or psycho!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

and he said he would jump of a building, then i told him to do a backflip and kept on trolling.

LOL jesus that is harsh.  I actually laughed at how bloody bad that is.

I've said some things in Online chat when I was 14ish because those kind of twitch FPS games were just infuriating; so yeah sometimes it happens. Mostly now that I'm older I just don't engage in that kind of activity; I don't find it fun so I just play milsim games.

But, the question is should you feel bad.  Eh, maybe in retrospect you feel like it was bad, but at the time on the internet no one really thinks about it.  Hopefully he didn't take it too seriously, but usually it just builds up on both sides etc etc.

I was  taught this little lession by my parents:

always watch what you say, otherwise it could come back and bite you in the ass

thats all I have to say

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

The back flip part made me laugh so hard. I just imagined that dude doing a back flip off the building. The dude has problems and was actually just making crap up. But seriously don't feed the trolls.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The back flip part made me laugh so hard. I just imagined that dude doing a back flip off the building. The dude has problems and was actually just making crap up. But seriously don't feed the trolls.

well, if you troll a troll then its not feeding?

I'm sure he didn't kill himself if that's what you are worried about, but if you got to a point were you made him say those things you probably crossed the limit a little bit.

I played a lot of LoL so I'm quite used to trolls and flamers, the best solution is to ignore them most of the times are just kids who have nothing better to do, sure they are annoying but why get at their level and start flaming? You just get even more annoyed, mute them and play the game, games are supposed to be fun.