Youtube channel taken down for showing 5-hour playthrough of The Order 1886

ComradeHX

This channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/playmethrough

Showed 5 hour playthrough of The Order 1886.

It was in direct conflict with: http://gamingtheater.net/the-order-1886-user-reports-over-12-hours-of-gameplay-screenshots/2015/

(very possibly a "leak" engineered by developers)

Is it such a surprise that cancerous copyright censoring technique was used?

This kind of censorship is what we would expect shitty developers, such as that of The Slaughtering Ground, do.

Oh wait, Ready at Dawn IS a shitty developer who brought you "30fps is more cinematic"...etc.

Seems like everyone is digging hard these days; then again, Ubisoft isn't exactly the only peasant in town.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

umm its perfectly reasonable to take it down.

How?

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

How?

It's their game and they didn't want people to reveal the game (yet).

Wasn't it leaked gameplay or something? If so, perfectly understandable. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's their game and they didn't want people to reveal the game (yet).

Wasn't it leaked gameplay or something? If so, perfectly understandable. 

It was their game.

But the ENTIRE CHANNEL was taken down.

This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content, or other Terms of Service violations.

Somehow I get the feeling that it's more about "severe" than "multiple."

While it might be little radical to take down the whole channel taking down the videos is perfectly fine. 

Also OP you didn't do a lot of reading did you? 

Cause calling that censorship is just wrong. 

EDIT: Also the channel is like a month old. And was probably based soley around the order 1886. 

How?

is game released, no, not wanting people to see the entire game before its released is perfectly reasonable especial when its a single player story game

is game released, no, not wanting people to see the entire game before its released is perfectly reasonable especial when its a single player story game

It wasn't just the video that was taken down.

How?

Do you understand the concept of a Non-Disclosure Agreement? 

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The game hasn't released yet, so I'm honestly not surprised. I would've want to take it down myself.

There would definitely have been an NDA if this person had gotten the game from the developers which makes it illegal to post really anything about the game until release or an embargo date. Honestly, they're lucky they just had the channel closed down, there could easily be legal action if an NDA was broken.

EDIT: Was the gameplay video a single video or multiple? If it was multiple parts then each video taken down would constitute a strike and 3 strikes closes a channel.

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

If the devs didn't give them the footage then it's a fair act

actually I believe there is at least one more channel was taken down because of this. I'm sorry that I forgot the channel's name, and I remember see those walkthrough videos uploaded on Sunday, and then the whole channel was taken down on Monday ....

update: finally able to find it, the channel name should be "ThePapigfunkMobile"....

Yesterday I was at a preview event for the game and I understand why Sony took it down and does not want anyone to break embargo. We were even asked not to share our impressions of the scenes pulled from the final build we got to try.

Being such a story centric game that is so linear, everything is a spoiler. Posting the ending and final scenes before the game is even out ruins it for many people.

I almost wish I had not seen what they've shown us over the past months of events, just so I can play the game knowing as little about the plot as possible.

OP is PC master race bruh. Rules and laws don't apply to him.

Bruh. Ayy

No, no he doesn't. Companies take those quite seriously, especially when they've given you a firm date to release all your material. They aren't against "Lets Plays", they are against "Lets Plays" that occur before the date that was agreed upon under the conditions of you getting a early look at the game. 

YouTube is also happy to ban hammer your ass to hell. Losing a "partner" is better than having Sony sue your ass for violating NDAs and DCMA requests that are actually valid. 

No, no he doesn't. Companies take those quite seriously, especially when they've given you a firm date to release all your material. They aren't against "Lets Plays", they are against "Lets Plays" that occur before the date that was agreed upon under the conditions of you getting a early look at the game.

YouTube is also happy to ban hammer your ass to hell. Losing a "partner" is better than having Sony sue your ass for violating NDAs and DCMA requests that are actually valid.

Theres gonna be tons of people screaming censorship, like OP, and I guarantee you people are going to also scream that they're acting like Nintendo.

It wasn't just the video that was taken down.

For NDA violations of that magnitude, YouTube will kill your channel entirely. The person violated their NDA by uploading their footage so early. 

Stop throwing around terms like "peasant company" and "shitty developer" and "censorship", you keep using terms you don't know the meanings of, it makes you sound like a total prat and take notice that people are getting sick of your shit. 

For NDA violations of that magnitude, YouTube will kill your channel entirely. The person violated their NDA by uploading their footage so early. 

Stop throwing around terms like "peasant company" and "shitty developer" and "censorship", you keep using terms you don't know the meanings of, it makes you sound like a total prat and take notice that people are getting sick of your shit. 

Fact is that video is released to tell the people that gameplay is short.   NDA is irrelevant here.

Actually, as I have told you plenty of times, it is you who does not know the meaning of those words(in this context).

I am indeed getting sick of your shit: going around pretending to never learned the meaning of peasant(whatever helps you sleep at night).

Fact is that video is released to tell the people that gameplay is short. 

Actually, as I have told you plenty of times, it is you who does not know the meaning of those words(in this context).

I am indeed getting sick of your shit: going around pretending to never learned the meaning of peasant(whatever helps you sleep at night).

Okay, so the word "peasant" has two meanings.

The first is something that hasn't been relevant since the middle ages (a poor farmer whom rents/owns a small piece of land to farm.)

The second is, and I quote, "an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status." But the only peasant I see here by that definition is you. You don't seem to understand the concept of a non-disclosure agreement, even if people tell you. The video was released to tell people the gameplay was short? Well then why did the video have to be released at all? The person who posted the video knew full well the implications of posting an unfinished product on the internet, something of which breaks a legal agreement and is subject to punishment.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Okay, so the word "peasant" has two meanings.

The first is something that hasn't been relevant since the middle ages (a poor farmer whom rents/owns a small piece of land to farm.)

The second is, and I quote, "an ignorant, rude, or unsophisticated person; a person of low social status." But the only peasant I see here by that definition is you.

Only rude applies to me.

Rest of it is all you.

Only rude applies to me.

Rest of it is all you.

Okay buddy, keep believing yourself.

Fact is that video is released to tell the people that gameplay is short.   NDA is irrelevant here.

You're being very stupid and ignorant here. Games are released to certain people under a non-disclosure license, this meaning that if they release any part of the game that they aren't allowed to, let alone the whole gameplay will warrant severe consequences. This person was stupid, and recorded the whole thing and released it. What's to say the game is 100% done? You can't say someone just wants to put it out there that the game is really short. There could be A LOT left to add. 

Calling it censorship is ignorant, meaning, you don't know the meaning of censorship, or how non-disclosure, or anything related to the laws of such work. (Look up the word ignorant in the dictionary)

Calling people names just because they're trying to tell you what you're saying is NOT correct, because quite frankly, it is not. The channel wasn't old, it wasn't a massive channel, etc. etc. It was an "illegal" leak of the game, so YouTube took the channel down to prevent the user from posting more videos of the game. It was totally fair for the channel to be abolished. Stop freaking out and crying and saying you know what you're talking about, because you DON'T. 

The video and channel are gone, it is fair. Too bad. thnxandhaveaniceday.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.