Are the razer kraken w/no mic good? [solved]

1anas16
Go to solution Solved by Scouten,

they are okay. if you are just casual listening then they will prob suit you fine

First off, i dont need a mic, i have a snowball.

Second, its not meant only for music or gaming, but for both, and my friend has the pros and i love the bass, i listen to edm, im not a hardcore gamer either.

i only can by them from in store bestbuy, or microcenter since they are on sale for 50, and $50 is all i have.

any suggestions for other headphones.?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-kraken-analog-music-gaming-headphones-green/8835072.p?id=1218911499814&skuId=8835072

EDIT:  im gonna get the krakens and return them if i dont like them

I guess if you enjoy their sound, there's no really good reason that I have to argue against getting them. I personally wouldn't buy them, but I'm more of an audiophile than not, so I care more about a flat sound representation. So yeah, go for it.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

they are okay. if you are just casual listening then they will prob suit you fine

First off, i dont need a mic, i have a snowball.

Second, its not meant only for music or gaming, but for both, and my friend has the pros and i love the bass, i listen to edm, im not a hardcore gamer either.

i only can by them from in store bestbuy, or microcenter since they are on sale for 50, and $50 is all i have.

any suggestions for other headphones.?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-kraken-analog-music-gaming-headphones-green/8835072.p?id=1218911499814&skuId=8835072

Hmm, well for 50 dollars it doesn't seem to bad.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I used Kraken Pro's for a little while but eventually moved away from them from some problems I had with them. First off the sounds was kind of muddy on my computer until I installed razer surround and set it up for the Kraken Pro's and after they sounded great, but I didn't like the software very much. And they clamped way too hard for my liking, maybe I just have a large head but they were always too tight for me, I tried loosening them up by stretching them for 48 hours straight but it didn't end up doing much. I don't dislike these headphones because I dislike razer or anything (I actually like a lot of their products) I just had too many problems with mine.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

I used Kraken Pro's for a little while but eventually moved away from them from some problems I had with them. First off the sounds was kind of muddy on my computer until I installed razer surround and set it up for the Kraken Pro's and after they sounded great, but I didn't like the software very much. And they clamped way too hard for my liking, maybe I just have a large head but they were always too tight for me, I tried loosening them up by stretching them for 48 hours straight but it didn't end up doing much. I don't dislike these headphones because I dislike razer or anything (I actually like a lot of their products) I just had too many problems with mine.

The struggle is real!

I would probably get superlux headphones instead.

yeah i was looking at them from a video tek syndicate made, but there too bulky to take to school. im gonna get the krakens and return them if i dont like them