Anybody else excited about "Hatred"?

NARAKU_KAT

Title says everything, becuase of all the "red lights" around this game, i wonder how many people have changed their minds about getting or not this game, personally i'm very excited about this kind of games, i'm an adult and i don't think it will affect me in any way,  so, it'll be fun to troll people around. :D

Don't get mad, get even...

I don't think a top-down shooter will ever appeal to me, it's not the taboo content of the game, it's just not my genre. 

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

this is how much of a shit I give about this game : mixedgifs5-2.gif

you forgot a ''I don'T care'' option in the pool

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

could care less about a simple isometric shooter that uses cheap marketing to get popular

Add a "I'm not going to buy it, but I want it to be on the market" option.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Don't really see the appeal... seems a bit disturbing. Not interested in playing it.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

don't care.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It looks like a boring gray "violence for the sake of violence" game with no real meaning or worth. It's on my "what a worthless pile of code and wasted effort" list and I'll forget it just like I forget the texture and length of my morning movement.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

I want to see what people think about it. Then I'll consider buying it.

The concept is interesting.

Sig under construction.

OMGURD THIS GAME IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE INTO KILLERS  BECAUSE ITS A GAME IT HAS TO BE HORRIBLE, SCREW ALL THE MOVIES WHICH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING VIDEO GAMES ARE THE PROBLEM #%@%#^#@%^@^^@^@ - Random dummy

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

OMGURD THIS GAME IS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE INTO KILLERS  BECAUSE ITS A GAME IT HAS TO BE HORRIBLE, SCREW ALL THE MOVIES WHICH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME THING VIDEO GAMES ARE THE PROBLEM #%@%#^#@%^@^^@^@ - Random dummy

That argument was actually used to the point that it almost destroyed the comic book industry. Luckily both the music and the movie industries had enough financial backing (and reason) to defeat such utterly shitty arguments.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I hate the concept and will not buy it, but I don't have a problem with it existing, just not my cup of tea.

I do love it for pissing off a bunch of people though.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'll probably buy it just to support the developer.

I like people who challenge the norms that shouldn't really exist

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Add a "I'm not going to buy it, but I want it to be on the market" option.

this is how much of a shit I give about this game : mixedgifs5-2.gif

you forgot a ''I don'T care'' option in the pool

Ok guys, as you requested, i just added 2 more options to the poll.

PD: Couldn't figure out how to delete the rocket cat.

Ok guys, as you requested, i just added 2 more options to the poll.

PD: Couldn't figure out how to delete the rocket cat.

in the quote, you can click after the gif or picture, press backspace and its done

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Really don't care about the game at all.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait buying it day one.

I don't see why people hate it so much, every gamer has been in gta and shot every single person they could, it's the same thing just in a game

It looks like a responce to the success of hotline miami with some intentional offensiveness to drive controversy and sales, it should still be made and might be fun, but its not my kind of game

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

i'm an adult and i don't think it will affect me in any way

For me, whether or not it "affects me" is not even a consideration. I'm avoiding it because it looks vapid and uninteresting. Shock for shock's sake, without much of a game underneath to redeem it.

Excited ?! Nope, it only got popular because of huge free marketing :)

I'll watch lorik and chunk play it though :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

For me, whether or not it "affects me" is not even a consideration. I'm avoiding it because it looks vapid and uninteresting. Shock for shock's sake, without much of a game underneath to redeem it.

I've just watched few trailers so i can't tell how shocking and violent it will be, it looks like a very dull game i most admit, still i want to play it so badly.

Excited ?! Nope, it only got popular because of huge free marketing :)

I'll watch lorik and chunk play it though :)

Lol, me too.

I've just watched few trailers so i can't tell how shocking and violent it will be,

Well, right, we'll see when it comes out I suppose.

But their entire marketing shtick so far is that Hatred is a reaction against political correctness and artistic expression through video games. I'll give the reviews a fair shot on launch like I would for any game, but so far it sounds like shock value is this game's entire reason for existence. Or at least, Destructive Creations is trying really hard to make us think so.