Anybody else excited about "Hatred"?

NARAKU_KAT

I think it's great that someone is designing this game after all we have books and films that are as gruesome as this.

However I won't be buying it as hits a moral point for me and send me on a guilt trip

What's the story of it? just killing random? meh.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Oh my, I thought I was the only one who hated the massacre of men and woman concept.  

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Looks incredible, the destruction and death is just really brutal and satisfying.  Plus it pisses off the SJW morons on the internet, so hey even better.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

Personally I don't see the appeal. Killing unarmed innocent people isn't even remotely as satisfying as decimating a challenging opponent.

It also screams "edgy" with the boring and one dimensional "I hate everything and everybody, I'm so badass" main character. Simply a nutcase on a murdering spree, nothing interesting about that.

Does it even have a story? It better be a damn fucking good one if they're going to use that cardboard character.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Will try it, wont pay for it, I think the concept of the game is frankly disgusting to be honest and in bad taste, and for all those saying that you can mow down innocents in gta its not vaugely comparable. Context is the key word when it comes to this game and games its frequently compared to. 

Also fuck them for ripping off the DOOM font. DOOM is holy gaming ground which you do not tread on.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit