Need a new mouse for a large hands palm grip.

MuffinsOfGump

Alright everyone, I have finally narrowed it down to two mice. The Mionix Naos 7000 and the Roccat XTD Optical. What do you guys think? And how are these mice coming from the Razer Deathadder 2013?

How does the Naos 7000 work for a palm with big hands? it looks like itd be pretty good

I have a Naos 8000 and they are quite big, fit my hand well. Though I do acidently press the right click often for some reason. Overall its a great mouse that feels natural in my hand.

Sadly I had to retire my good old trusty G9X to my wardrobe and replace it with a much more comfortable palm grip mouse.

Only thing I miss is the weight system. 

Another Naos 7000 user here, it's by far my favourite mouse and i have owned a lot ;)

@MuffinsOfGump I have a deathadder 2013 sitting in a drawer and trust me you wont miss it.

rat 9 or rat 7 are about as adjustable as they come, for very small hands or very big hands.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I really do think the Naos 7000 would be great, but I like the features of the Kone. Like the adjustable weight system, the side click scroll wheel, and the similar shape to the Deathaddder. :P anyone reccomend the Kone at all?