Did You Know? (Beats Audio)

MLGNOSCOPEHEADSHOTGETREKT

A beats headphone costs an average of $14 to make, but is sold at around $230 retail?

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

You had to make two threads?

AFAIK it is a bug so it wasn't is fault

Sorry didn't even read the article because i thought it was a double post ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

A beats headphone costs an average of $14 to make, but is sold at around $230 retail?

we know its so expensive cause of the margeting ,the name (share apple takes), package trasfer rates etc like every other thing 

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

No shit basically everything is 90% mark up hence how stores do sales like 50% and don't bat an eye lash. There is never a sale where someone is loosing money unless its a closing business sale then i don't know.

Those $100 Sennheiser earbuds costs about $2 per unit... so its nothing new.

Production cost is only part of the real cost anyway. Distribution, Store space cost, marketing, packaging, R&D, factory up time cost, and more and more.

Did you know that this thread is dumb? Because this thread is dumb. 

Pioneer HDJ-1500-S

Relevant how?

Did you know that this thread is dumb? Because this thread is dumb.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Yes, we all knew.

Real audio companies do the same, but do have to cover their R&D costs. Beats just has to cover their Marketing costs.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

Gee, its as if you are able to think, and process cognitive thoughts.