I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots on this other forum :/

TopWargamer

Nah you won. Let the trolls troll

BLAOW!!!!

Damn that guy is stubborn.

Yea like that one guy called "Tr33" on this forum. just make sure to never get into an argument with him on this forum.  that is IF you meet him which u hopefully wont.

BLAOW!!!!

Haha "you obviously haven't done your research."

"The internet is a series of tubes"

Morecowbell has it right(more or less). Topnoobgamer is one of those people who actually thinks you can argue about graphics on a console. Facepalm\

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

PS4 does have faster RAM. It uses GDDR5, while Xbox One will use DDR3.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

why does the guy think that the differences in gpu will make no difference in performance? it should make almost all the difference :S

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Yea like that one guy called "Tr33" on this forum. just make sure to never get into an argument with him on this forum.  that is IF you meet him which u hopefully wont.

I'll keep an eye out for him  :ph34r:. 

Damn that guy is stubborn.

And the conversation's only getting worse.

I gave up.

:/

COMIC SANS

You should give him credible links that support what you're saying. If he argues with that....well there's nothing you can do.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Morecowbell has it right(more or less). Topnoobgamer is one of those people who actually thinks you can argue about graphics on a console. Facepalm\

But you can.

>.>

COMIC SANS

You should give him credible links that support what you're saying. If he argues with that....well there's nothing you can do.

I did a post or 2 later on. He still won't listen.

:/ 

COMIC SANS

Protip: NEVER argue with console diehards. Facts and logic will do nothing. They are blinded by the sheer loyalty of their brand.

The regular console user though, they are cool beans to debate with.

Some of people who only use a console have no idea what there talking about when it comes to tech so they will believe the marketing BS from there favorite company because somehow 1.2 tflops = 1.8tflops  CLOUD POWER!!!!  really Microsoft lol

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Idiots always love speculation.

They really should wait till both consoles are actually finalized and released on the market for as good few months before throwing numbers around and waving their e-peens like no one's business. 

<< Yo buddy, still posting? >>

INTEL I7-3770K @ 4.5 GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 ACX 

F-15C EAGLE | ADFX-02 MORGAN

Wow even the PS3  has better RAM than the Xbox One? Damn Microsoft u suck

Meant PS4. Not PS3. It has been corrected. PS3 uses GDDR3.

Protip: NEVER argue with console diehards. Facts and logic will do nothing. They are blinded by the sheer loyalty of their brand.

The regular console user though, they are cool beans to debate with.

Totally true lol.. And yeah I agree at first the difference it will make will be minimal but once companies switch over there development to the new console specs the better gpu will help a lot because they will be able to run higher settings. More importantly better graphically enchanced games for PC gamers :)

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

a powerbrick is one of the only reasons i still havnt boughten an xbox360, their brick is fking huge

In conversations like this both people have to realize that PC destroys both consoles end of story. B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

ive been following this forever as someone who prefers the way microsoft has pushed the console genre up until now, (built in hard drive, pc derived parts, robust online service)
sony was a newcomer at one point and beat nintendo to death with its own leg, microsoft came along and did the same....now its just sony fighting back, we shall see how it plays out.
Please don't go thinking I'm an idiot console fanboy now that you know this.

ps3 had an internal power brick so this isnt anything amazing, sorry to burst the bubble.

the ps3 was somewhere around 230gigaflops of processing power and a 9600gt has around 208 i have to say i prefer the 9600gt but that may be due to it being a pc part with all the benefits that brings. cest la vie

I would say if consoles have vsync at 30fps then the raw gpu power wont make any difference when the frames are locked down (I so hope pcper did a frame capture on these and previous consoles some how), if consoles dont end up using vsync then itll either be a difference of 30fps vs 40fps which is slightly noticable or 60fps and 80fps (which is not as noticable especially if vsync is implemented as I mentioned before)

at the end of the day while these consoles are mathmatically speaking 3x more powerful than thier predecessors hearing xbox fanboys and paystation fanboy arguing over it is like watching the special olympics-occasional laughter but other times hugely depressing when you realise you should be doing something better..

oh and gddr5 vs ddr3, this reminds me of the ati vs nvidia days where nvidia stuck with ddr3 and wider bus's (in this case edram) and ati went with higher speed memory with higher latency.

considering our pc's are using ddr3 and wont likely need anything else for a while i beleive its a non issue "buy amd apus need higher speed memory" if the latency is doubled then there will be little differnce in most scenarios, the OS's will then play the biggest difference.

Falcon: Corsair 750D 8320at4.6ghz 1.3v | 4GB MSI Gaming R9-290 @1000/1250 | 2x8GB 2400mhz Kingston HyperX Beast | Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | Antec H620 | Corsair RM750w | Crucial M500 240GB, Toshiba 2TB, DarkThemeMasterRace, my G3258 has an upgrade path, my fx8320 doesn't need one...total cost £840=cpu£105, board£65, ram£105, Cooler £20, GPU£200, PSU£88, SSD£75, HDD£57, case£125.

CASE:-NZXT S340 Black, CPU:-FX8120 @4.2Ghz, COOLER:-CM Hyper 212 EVO, BOARD:-MSI 970 Gaming, RAM:-2x4gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro, GPU: SLI EVGA GTX480's @700/1000, PSU:-Corsair CX600m, HDD:-WD green 160GB+2TB toshiba
CASE:-(probably) Cooltek U1, CPU:-G3258 @4.5ghx, COOLER:-stock(soon "MSI Dragon" AiO likely), BOARD:-MSI z87i ITX Gaming, RAM:-1x4gb 1333mhz Patriot, GPU: Asus DCU2 r9-270 OC@1000/1500mem, PSU:-Sweex 350w.., HDD:-WD Caviar Blue 640GB
CASE:-TBD, CPU:-Core2Quad QX9650 @4Ghz, COOLER:-OCZ 92mm tower thing, BOARD:-MSI p43-c51, RAM:-4x1GB 800mhz Corsair XMS2, GPU: Zotac GTX460se @800/1000, PSU:-OCZ600sxs, HDD:-WD green 160GBBlueJean-A
 CASE:-Black/Blue Sharkoon T9, CPU:-Phenom2 x4 B55 @3.6Ghz/1.4v, COOLER:-FX8320 Stock HSF, BOARD:-M5A78L-M/USB3, RAM:-4GB 1333mhz Kingston low profile at 1600mhz, GPU:-EVGA GTX285, PSU:-Antec TP550w modu, STORAGE:-240gb  M500+2TB Toshiba
CASE:-icute zl02-3g-bb, CPU:-Phenom2 X6 1055t @3.5Ghz, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-Asrock m3a UCC, RAM:2x2GB 1333mhz Zeppelin (thats yellow!), GPU: XFX 1GB HD6870xxx, PSU:-some 450 POS, HDD:-WD Scorpio blue 120GB
CASE:-Packard Bell iMedia X2424, Custom black/red Aerocool Xpredator fulltower, CPU's:-E5200, C2D [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>(so e8500), COOLER:-Scythe Big shuriken2 Rev B, BFG gtx260 sp216 OC, RAM:-tons..
Gigabyte GTX460, Gigabyte gt430,
GPU's:-GT210 1GB,  asus hd6670 1GB gddr5, XFX XXX 9600gt 512mb Alpha dog edition, few q6600's
PICTURES CASE:-CIT mars black+red, CPU:-Athlon K6 650mhz slot A, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-QDI Kinetiz 7a, RAM:-256+256+256MB 133mhz SDram, GPU:-inno3d geforce4 mx440 64mb, PSU:-E-Zcool 450w, STORAGE:-2x WD 40gb "black" drives,
CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra, CPU:-Athlon64 4000+, COOLER:-BIG stock one, BOARD:-MSI something*, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz ECC transcend, GPU:-ati 9800se@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-2x maxtor 80gb,
PICTURES CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra (another), CPU:-Pentium4 2.8ghz prescott, COOLER:-Artic Coolering Freezer4, BOARD:-DFI lanparty infinity 865 R2, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz kingston, GPU:-ati 9550@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-another 2x WD 80gb,
CASE:-ML110 G4, CPU:-xeon 4030, COOLER:-stock leaf blower, BOARD:-stock raid 771 board, RAM:-2x2GB 666mhz kingston ECC ddr2, GPU:-9400GT 1GB, PSU:-stock delta, RAID:-JMicron JMB363 card+onboard raid controller, HDD:-320gb hitachi OS, 2xMaxtor 160gb raid1, 500gb samsungSP, 160gb WD, LAPTOP:-Dell n5030, CPU:-replaced s*** cel900 with awesome C2D E8100, RAM:-2x2GB 1333mhz ddr3, HDD:-320gb, PHONE's:-LG optimus 3D (p920) on 2.3.5@300-600mhz de-clock (batteryFTW)