AMD Expected To Launch R9 395x2 End Of 2015 For Around $1499

Opcode

Not to mention it being an intentionally handicapped product, mistake or not, I don't like it when a company says "oh this is too good, it could compete with our more expensive shit, so lets just cut a leg off somewhere and hope no one notices.

Wow you're going to blow your top when you find out how i5s, i3s and Pentiums are made!!

can you people with the heat jokes go back to 2014 your not funny any more.

and big poor if its 500w card thats a couple bucks a month, if you cant afford to drink one less cup of coffee you cant afford this card.

LOL nice. Also a opinion is to splurge 1 time and invest in some solar paneling for the house also.. This will cover the excess usage I assume?

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Best thing is if you wait at least 6 months it will drop to $699 msrp. I can wait for others to buy it at $1499.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

In that case why get the 295x2 at its launch price point when 2 290X were cheaper?! Hell I could have built a custom water loop and stayed within the same budget and had even greater performance!

i doubt you could have built a custom loop with 300 dollars though you can probably do that with 2 titans with the extra 1000 dollars

i doubt you could have built a custom loop with 300 dollars though you can probably do that with 2 titans with the extra 1000 dollars

$500 if I didn't splurge on the 8GB cards, and yes I could, though it'd be a choice between a slim dual radiator or the alphacool monsta 140mm single.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd