I am bored, any suggestions on what games to get ?

AndyCapets

Hey!

I really don't know what to do, I stopped playing BF3 since I played team matches since I woke up (wich is like 12h ago) and now I'm bored.

What game should I get right now ? Not necessarily mainstream games, please, give me good indie games too.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Been playing Borderlands 2 the most lately. Amazon is having a sale I think where it's like the whole game +DLCs for 21 or 22$, can't remember.

I recently started playing Blacklight Retribution (Free to Play). and also warframe (free to play) they are on steam and being they are free to play the developers have done an amazing job making the game run smooth and look fantastic. 

Hey!

I really don't know what to do, I stopped playing BF3 since I played team matches since I woke up (wich is like 12h ago) and now I'm bored.

What game should I get right now ? Not necessarily mainstream games, please, give me good indie games too.

I guarantee you if you start playing Counter-Strike: Source online, you will lose time ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

If you're in to milsims, Arma 3 is awesome. (it's at a reduced price until its final release. Currently in its Beta stage)

It looks good, I'd might get it!

Natural Selection 2 ( its on sale on steam now i think )

Already have it, great great game!

I guarantee you if you start playing Counter-Strike: Source online, you will lose time ;)

I came from CSS, don't worry, I lost 1247h of my life on this game ;)

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Arma 3 is an awesome game! I would deff recommend it! :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

I came from CSS, don't worry, I lost 1247h of my life on this game ;)

In that case, I said nothing :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

If you're in to milsims, Arma 3 is awesome. (it's at a reduced price until its final release. Currently in its Beta stage)

This, I suggest ARMA3. The default map is a bit small but the community has modded in old maps so just download those and play Chernarus or some other awesome map. LIke Podagorsk...I gotta see if thats available....

I'd definitely recommend the Arma series. Perhaps if we get enough people on the forum interested in Arma 2/3 we can do some large co-op missions.

This, I suggest ARMA3. The default map is a bit small but the community has modded in old maps so just download those and play Chernarus or some other awesome map. LIke Podagorsk...I gotta see if thats available....

In order to play Chernarus or other Arma series maps, you must own and have installed, Arma 2. While you're at it pick up the entire Arma series, consider take on helicopters as well for a decent helicopter sim and an great map of seattle to which can be used in Arma 3 as well. You can MERGE all of the games together into one massive crazy adventure using All In Arma.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Bastion. i almost reach my 3rd play through. I usually play any game only once but this hooked me up.

I'd definitely recommend the Arma series. Perhaps if we get enough people on the forum interested in Arma 2/3 we can do some large co-op missions.

In order to play Chernarus or other Arma series maps, you must own and have installed, Arma 2. While you're at it pick up the entire Arma series, consider take on helicopters as well for a decent helicopter sim and an great map of seattle to which can be used in Arma 3 as well. You can MERGE all of the games together into one massive crazy adventure using All In Arma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4kbuOhwgM

I purchased the supporter ARMA3 so I got another copy of ARMA2, and the DLC's I didnt have and ARMA X... lol :D

"A bit small" = over 20km squared

:lol:

Not only 20Km Squared, but TO SCALE. map size doesnt mean much if you run at super human speeds or you're a mathematical giant like I've seen in other games.

Here's a couple pics to attempt to wrap your head around the map size of Statis, and the upcoming Altis *Limnos* which will be released at launch of the game.

stratisbfvzjgk.jpg

0GgugxX.jpg

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

"A bit small" = over 20km squared

:lol:

Its small!!!! Im excited to play the final map and see what the community brings out. I really want to try my hand at my own terrian map and other mods.

Once you get used to walking/running across Chernarus anything smaller just isnt enough.

Its small!!!! Im excited to play the final map and see what the community brings out. I really want to try my hand at my own terrian map and other mods.

Once you get used to walking/running across Chernarus anything smaller just isnt enough.

pretty much this. :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Whilst Arma III is an amazing game, if you don't have friends to play it with you may find it getting very boring VERY quickly. But, hey, if you're into it why not pick it up. Nothing I can suggest really, I've recently picked up Skyrim and Borderlands 2 recently (again), but you've probably played both of those already.

Whilst Arma III is an amazing game, if you don't have friends to play it with you may find it getting very boring VERY quickly. But, hey, if you're into it why not pick it up. Nothing I can suggest really, I've recently picked up Skyrim and Borderlands 2 recently (again), but you've probably played both of those already.

Me and Jae could always use cannon fodder.

Definitely a vote for ARMA 3. i agree though it is better with other people. you can jump into games like Wasteland though, i've not played it as i prefer playing standard ARMA modes, but its a very popular mode. The editor is very fun as well, you don't need to know a lot of scripting for the game to make good simple missions, and when steam workshop comes out for the game you can easily post if for anyone to play.

Yeah, compared to Arma it isn't very large, but pretty much any other game doesn't come anywhere close