[Humble Bundle]The Star Wars Humble Bundle is here!

ahhming

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The original BF2....good times.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

And here i am still waiting for a good StarGate game.... Can't i atleast have that much O.o:(

And here i am still waiting for a good StarGate game.... Can't i atleast have that much O.o:(

They could do it so easily too. They have so much material to pull from. I would play the hell out of a Stargate game.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

They could do it so easily too. They have so much material to pull from. I would play the hell out of a Stargate game.

Yeah... They have 17 seasons + some books, movies... (which for some reason i still haven't read), and so many more possibilities :D I'd just wait for my summer vacation... I'd forget what color is the real sun :)

Also, i personally think it would be stupid to make a game centered on SG-1 (team)... I'd more like it if it centered about some other team :D It would be better, you'd have your original story in SG universe :)

They tried to make MMO but failed horribly.

They tried to make team-based shooter but failed horribly.

They never tried to make a proper singleplayer game.

I don't think they ever will.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Yeah... They have 17 seasons + some books, movies... (which for some reason i still haven't read), and so many more possibilities :D I'd just wait for my summer vacation... I'd forget what color is the real sun :)

And lets not forget about the large number of people that they meet with and only interact once with that they could expand on. And I'd be right there with you lol

Also, i personally think it would be stupid to make a game centered on SG-1 (team)... I'd more like it if it centered about some other team :D It would be better, you'd have your original story in SG universe :)

Definitely, it would give you so many more options if you were a different team that you wouldn't have if you were SG-1. Plus, new characters!

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

They tried to make MMO but failed horribly.

They tried to make team-based shooter but failed horribly.

They never tried to make a proper singleplayer game.

I don't think they ever will.

Yeah... I heard about those... Why can't they give the rights/licence to a good company O.o

And lets not forget about the large number of people that they meet with and only interact once with that they could expand on. And I'd be right there with you lol

Definitely, it would give you so many more options if you were a different team that you wouldn't have if you were SG-1. Plus, new characters!

Yeah :D I'd just hope they'd make the story hundreds and hundreds of hours :D :D :D I'm drooling thinking about how i'd make it if i had the money (if i had 300-400 hundred millions spare, i'd immediately invest it into a good game company to make it :D) :D I'd also pay for SG:U continuation :D

Also, oddly enough i never really got (or watched) into the rest of "trinity" (Stargate, StarWars and StarTrek)... StarWars looks good, but i haven't seen it in ages, and StarTrek looks like something i'd never like (something just puts me off...)...

Yeah... I heard about those... Why can't they give the rights/licence to a good company O.o

Yeah :D I'd just hope they'd make the story hundreds and hundreds of hours :D :D :D I'm drooling thinking about how i'd make it if i had the money (if i had 300-400 hundred millions spare, i'd immediately invest it into a good game company to make it :D) :D I'd also pay for SG:U continuation :D

Also, oddly enough i never really got (or watched) into the rest of "trinity" (Stargate, StarWars and StarTrek)... StarWars looks good, but i haven't seen it in ages, and StarTrek looks like something i'd never like (something just puts me off...)...

I've seen all of them, and Stargate is my favorite. And Universe? Finish Atlantis first! Right in the middle of the plot and nothing even pretends to resolve, at least they managed to temporarily wrap it up in Universe. (Though I want to see them continue that too)

I've seen all of them, and Stargate is my favorite. And Universe? Finish Atlantis first! Right in the middle of the plot and nothing even pretends to resolve, at least they managed to temporarily wrap it up in Universe. (Though I want to see them continue that too)

Why don't they make parallel shows :D It would be awesome :D

The Star Wars Humble Bundle is live

Omfg right on my Birthday as well! Thanks, will be picking this up!

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Good bundle, unfortunately I already have the steam star wars complete pack.

i wish these were gog downloads...

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

OMG, that's awesome. So many good memories with Jedi Outcast/Academy. And 12$ with both Force Unleashed. O.o Count. Me. In!

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

Initial reaction. "Yeah boyee!"

After seeing the games. "Oh, I own all of them on Steam." 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

BTW, totally random not really though, battlefront 2 needs to be set affinity to the cores being used every time (at least for me). So it uses all cores on the cpu instead of one, unless you're still on a P4... shame on you.

PCPartPicker Link To My Build

My YouTube channel, also check out my Twitch Stream!

Check out my Lastest CS:GO Video!

Yes! Thanks for posting, would have missed my chance! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thanks for posting. I grabbed the 3 Steam key deal which came out to $1.28 CAN for me.  Use them, trade them, sell them or give them away no matter what it is a good deal as money from buying these goes to charity.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S