best use for an apple

I97Computers

i have fount the best way to use a mac

there is no better way than this.

[ I7-4770K ][ Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H ][ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb ][ Corsair Carbide 300R ][ Corsair HX850 ][ Gigabyte Gtx 770 ]

[ Samsung 840 Series 500gb SSD ][ Bitfenix Spectre Pro (Blue LED) + Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller ]

I actualy dislike this , i find the Macbook Pro's from apple quite nice actually... Dont hate me for this

they dont suck balls, they are just overpriced. 

the best thing to use an apple for is eating.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Why do people bash on Apple they actually make good products the only bad thing I can see is the price its not like they are giving you a terrible computer and charging you 3,000$ for it. The brand new Mac Book Pro is actually very powerful and can run games like BF3 just fine at 1080p.

I actualy dislike this , i find the Macbook Pro's from apple quite nice actually... Dont hate me for this

Why do people bash on Apple they actually make good products the only bad thing I can see is the price its not like they are giving you a terrible computer and charging you 3,000$ for it. The brand new Mac Book Pro is actually very powerful and can run games like BF3 just fine at 1080p.

you're one of them!

[ I7-4770K ][ Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H ][ Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb ][ Corsair Carbide 300R ][ Corsair HX850 ][ Gigabyte Gtx 770 ]

[ Samsung 840 Series 500gb SSD ][ Bitfenix Spectre Pro (Blue LED) + Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller ]

they dont suck balls, they are just overpriced. 

the best thing to use an apple for is eating.

The retina model isn't , tell me one notebook that has that resolution with similar specs and price point ( and not to forget alluminium chassis those things cost money too as linus has mentioned in one of his vids.)

Interested in Business and Technology

thats basically what i just said

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I hate Apple but I also hate destroying things for no reason

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Locked - we've already been through this.