"YouTube ditches Flash for HTML5 video by default"

TopWargamer

Doesn't work on the current Firefox 35. You'll need 36 for this to work. Download the beta.

Nope, it works fine.  I'm on 35.0.1.

post-77224-0-05273300-1422527985_thumb.j

Nope, it works fine.  I'm on 35.0.1.

It didn't work for me for some reason. Maybe I haven't properly restarted it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

HTML5 sucks , for people who have low speed internet, nothing loads properly , nothing buffers properly , can't skim though the video , it will just say error , have to refresh all over again , it's just terrible , i'm gonna stick to flash for YouTube using youtube options as of now 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

The latest Firefox Beta v36 B4 definitely performs A LOT smoother with HTML5 videos at 1080P and greater.  With Firefox v35, there is a lot of stuttering, buffer lag, skimming is sometimes impossible, and at times you are forced to do a refresh. All of those issues seem to be fixed in v36 B4.