after many mistakes thanks to you guys i've learned a lot so here's the final build i'll go with any other tips ?

is there any changes i can make or improvements ? and would this build handle 4K with 2 GTX970 windforce gaming ? and would it give a maximal FPS number on a 144hz monitor ? thanks all of you guys whou helped until now :)

post-184159-0-70788500-1421917571_thumb.

Nice build! Wish you all the best!   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

You couldn't find more expensive RAM?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You couldn't find more expensive RAM?

it was the the best performance/price combo i found xD any suggestions ?

it was the the best performance/price combo i found xD any suggestions ?

you want red ram you buy the cheapest red kit you can find, performance barely changes above 1600mhz, it's just not worth it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nice build, the only thing I would change is the RAM. It is a bit on the expensive side.  :D

Looks good ;) agree with the comments on the ram. But still, enjoy your build!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yeah I would recommend only really up to 16gb for a gaming builf

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

ideal

Spoiler

That moment where I thought the 970 G1 cost 745 euros, then if you look closely, theres a 2 lol

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

ideal

Yeah I would recommend only really up to 16gb for a gaming builf

Looks good ;) agree with the comments on the ram. But still, enjoy your build!

Nice build, the only thing I would change is the RAM. It is a bit on the expensive side.  :D

you want red ram you buy the cheapest red kit you can find, performance barely changes above 1600mhz, it's just not worth it.

really thanks guys i'm really happy with that i just wanna know something about the case and the cooling to be honest i'm not sure about it would a water cooling system do better ? and the black rock 3 would it fit in the case ?

really thanks guys i'm really happy with that i just wanna know something about the case and the cooling to be honest i'm not sure about it would a water cooling system do better ? and the black rock 3 would it fit in the case ?

I would get a better case overall. Zalman is pretty much low-mid end case manufacturer in my eyes. Also it doesn't fit your colour scheme. You can use all the moneys you just saved by cutting the RAM and get something sweet like H440, S340, 750D, 450D, Define R5. Or if you want something more game like 760T.

Spoiler

You should be fine, but I wouldn't do a custom loop on your first build

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

A red/black H440 would go nicely, I think.

Yep, dark rock 3 will fit :) The cooling with this will be very good, sure you may get better temps with water, but it may not be worth the investment. You do have a top of the line cpu cooler, which is on par with most aio coolers.  

P.S. Now that i see other mentioning a different case, I also think that would be a good idea! Hadn't thought of it :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I would get a better case overall. Zalman is pretty much low-mid end case manufacturer in my eyes. Also it doesn't fit your colour scheme. You can use all the moneys you just saved by cutting the RAM and get something sweet like H440, S340, 750D, 450D, Define R5. Or if you want something more game like 760T.

You should be fine, but I wouldn't do a custom loop on your first build

i really like the 760T :) and what's a custom loop xD i'm still a noob T_T

760T is a great case.

Spoiler

It's basically just DIY watercooling. And the 760t is a great case, I would love one myself :|

Yep, dark rock 3 will fit :) The cooling with this will be very good, sure you may get better temps with water, but it may not be worth the investment. You do have a top of the line cpu cooler, which is on par with most aio coolers.  

P.S. Now that i see other mentioning a different case, I also think that would be a good idea! Hadn't thought of it :)

i was suspicious about the case too xD