mionix Naos 7000 a perfect one?

Asif saeed

Mionix Naos 7000:
I am not a good writer so forgive for the mistakes, i'll also try to give as much detail as possible.
So to start Naos 7000 is an optical ergonomic mouse.
It features upto 7000 dpi. Three change able stages for the dpi sensitivity.
It has nice Design wide spread design. Resting place (english isnt my first language so sorry if its wrong) for every finger. That position personally i feel take an hour or two to get used to. I was more than often tapping my ring finger for right click. But after two hours of usage it got well and it was awesome afterwards.
On the bottom there are 4 teflon pads. And one thing i dont like them about is they are bulged a little bit. So sometime i think they might come off.
The cable is nice heavy and braided.
While playing i relly felt the weight of cable and am thinking to get a nouse bungee.
Its sensor doesnt work well on textured cloth. I have razer goliathus. And i dont like the flow of mouse on it.
For acceleration i would say zero acceleration.
Now for software. Its completely rubbish.
It doesnt start with windows and is little difficult and dull.
I had to play around for 2 minutes to get everything in my head.
I have wide hands. Like 4 inches wide. But they are smaller in length.( i am fat sooooooo).
Anyhow so my palm rests on it quite well but i cant access the forward button easily but if you have normal hands and palm you mouse its perfect for you.
Conclusion:
Best/perfect mouse i've ever encountered
Good for palming and with no acceleration its awesome.
Other than that
Mionix needs to update their software and also make it available on atleast amazon.
I also couldn't find the link where i can register it with so its quite troublesome.
I would give it 9/10.
Edit: TEflon pads are 4 not 3 changed above

Its sensor doesn't work well on textured cloth. I have razer goliathus. And i dont like the flow of mouse on it.

Aren't you confusing the sensor 'not working well on textured cloth' with you not being fond of the added drag/grip cloth mouse pads provide?

If anything like it's the case with most optical mice, you need a cloth mouse pad that does a good job of absorbing the LED light, to keep lift of distance to a minimum (IMO).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Got mine on Massdrop, after reading this I'm dying for that UPS man to be at my back door.

I trip to make the fall shorter

Got mine on Massdrop, after reading this I'm dying for that UPS man to be at my back door.

Same. It did say it's not shipping out until Feb 12th, so you are going to be waiting a while.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Aren't you confusing the sensor 'not working well on textured cloth' with you not being fond of the added drag/grip cloth mouse pads provide?

If anything like it's the case with most optical mice, you need a cloth mouse pad that does a good job of absorbing the LED light, to keep lift of distance to a minimum (IMO).

no the mouse glides perfectly its just sometime when it gets above razer logo which is heavily texured it stuters just a little bit not much

the gliding pads are doing a good job

Same. It did say it's not shipping out until Feb 12th, so you are going to be waiting a while.

Glad you guys liked it. I was thinking to delete the review because I thought its not well written and I am gonna get a lot of crap for this. But thanks