This is why you have to understand physics / computer before stating opinion about audio

xtroria

Fuck university! I'm going to make a fortune producing cables for idiots

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I hope that this was just a shill and not some fool.

I hope.

I'm ashamed of having to lived in the same country as him.

The comments on that post went on a rampage of people who try to defend him saying "you should hear it first with high end audio gear"  :mellow:

Faster cable = Louder Audio.

GG.

Thank you for stating the point of the picture for the rest of us. :P

I hope that this was just a shill and not some fool.

I hope.

Thats putting a lot of faith in humanity, which is surprisingly amusing from you.

Thats putting a lot of faith in humanity, which is surprisingly amusing from you.

Not really, just exchanging the cynicism against ignorance for greed.

Either way, the future looks dark.

Faster cable = Louder Audio.

GG.

Well, in theory good conductivity materials (e.g. silver, which is more conductive than copper) in cables could potentially sound louder, because of less resistance => higher voltage that reach the destination. Of course it's at astronomical level, and only applies in analog signals

Not really, just exchanging the cynicism against ignorance for greed.

Either way, the future looks dark.

I forsee Idiocracy with a dash of 1984, maybe even Brave New World segregation.

Yeah totally, we should have a power supply with those kinds of cables. Cost $3k but the power delivery will be rock solid.

Only $470??

B*tch please....

http://www.thecableco.com/Product/Crystal-Cable-CrystalFire

$1000/meter

Ima change ALL the electrical cables in the walls of my house with this cable.....

I forsee Idiocracy with a dash of 1984, maybe even Brave New World segregation.

Not much to look forward to, we're nearly there at this point.

Not much to look forward to, we're nearly there at this point.

Should be fun, though I dont think that Ill be around for the truely interesting parts.

Should be fun, though I dont think that Ill be around for the truely interesting parts.

Watching the world burn, indeed.

There is clearly no end to human stupidity, even with the best education systems in the world people will still fall for this type of shit.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

There is clearly no end to human stupidity, even with the best education systems in the world people will still fall for this type of shit.

Something like those power balance rubber band thingy. $30 retail price for 30cents/piece rubber band production cost. In the past, I remember they actually wrote something like, 'using the power of hologram to sync with your body....' or something...

Something like those power balance rubber band thingy. $30 retail price for 30cents/piece rubber band production cost. In the past, I remember they actually wrote something like, 'using the power of hologram to sync with your body....' or something...

exactly.  I even had a friend try to recommend an amber amulet to help ease a babies teething.  It took all the strength I had not to "educate" her in front of her family.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I take it back, this one is more...of everything: http://www.powerbalance.com/shop/accessories/hologram-packs/hologram-10-pack-in-metal-case.html

$150 for a pack of 10 hologram stickers, $15/piece for production cost of 10 cents/piece...

I take it back, this one is more...of everything: http://www.powerbalance.com/shop/accessories/hologram-packs/hologram-10-pack-in-metal-case.html

$150 for a pack of 10 hologram stickers, $15/piece for production cost of 10 cents/piece...

surely there is a law against this sort of thing, doesn't it come under fraud or something?  What ever loophole they are using it needs to be closed.

There is another thing similiar to the power balance. But they use titanium for the contact point. It's called phiten. You should be able to find them in GI or senci

Topnotch, this is so far the most idiotic thing I've yet to seen in audio forums / groups

@creatip123 You probably should try meeting the guy, or at least i want to and get him to do ABX test :P

Don't know whether to laugh (at people with more money than brain cells) or to cry (for all of mankind, since we're doomed)...

I just hope it's either a joke, or these people trying some viral marketing of their BS product...

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)