What's your Religion

nicon

''this is my view, fath, and belief. that is your view fath and belief. i will not press mine on you, and i will not tolerate being told what i view have faith in and believe''
''we can agree, or disagree, whether what we say are similar or not''
''i beleive there is a god, that he creatied this universe, and all that is within it and its beauty, and any other universes along with it''
''i believe that jesus christ came down and paid the price for our sisn with his earthly life''
''i believe that god, the father son and holy spirit forgive me and love me''
''and that if one repents and truly wants, not heaven, but god himself, that the lord will let s/he into heaven to be with him''
''and you belie e everything exploded into existance over eons, and life as we know it happened as a result of chance''
''both are perfectly possible, i dont believe yours to be so, because of what i beleive, am i trying to make you beleive what i beleive in? no.''
''one must find who they are, what they will do, what they place thier fath in for themselves''''i do not wish for peace, but rather an accepting world, letting one find thier home without dictatorship, or hatred, or abuse''
''why cant you see i am trying to remove the fear between us''
''why cant you see i am the one trying to save you''
''but every time i reach my hand out for you''
''you bit a hole right through my fingers, outstreched, in an attempt to bring forgivenees between us''
''now,that,you,have,tak,en,my,hope,for,you,aw,ay''
''i,wish,to,be,the,one,to,drive,this,steak,through,your,heart''
''i,wont,re,sist,to,let,you,go,and,watch,you,fall''
''you,have,ta,ken,my,bride''
''you,have,taken,my,soul''
''you,have,refused,your,life,to,be,of,worth''
''i,wont,treat,you,like,it,ever,had,an,y,an,y,more''
-meehhhh blast beat drum doohikky and the bass quiets down-

taken from my song 'cresent of the spirits of the dark' no, i will not share the file. i have yet to record the drums. 

the first parts are my beliefes. the last few parts are for the story the song tells, i dont really care to type in the rest of the lyrics. (and if you're wondering why i swtiched from spaces to commas at one point its because those few verses are screamed as one word each, each sillible separate)

so yeah. top nine lines of the lyrics are my view on the entirety of what we call existance. rest are lyrics i threw in to be more meat for the story of that song.
(and know this before you claim my work isnt very good because the lyrics erent following good structure, when infact music with any instrument of any sort is more about rythm and melody than ryhming, or being easy to follow. aswell as note progression)

Why am I not surprised, another religious turd making claims about Science and misrepresenting it out of his own ignorance. Talking shit about Science when you can't even grasp basic English grammar. After all that, you go on to say that the stories you believe in is JUST AS POSSIBLE. Just as possible...

You're deplorable. You'd probably embarrass a lot of damn Christians. I know you would, i know some who would just laugh in your face after what you've said.

There is something particularly disgusting about a religious person who does not understand the Science he speaks about and ends up misrepresenting, then claims that the old anecdotes from a book that he believes in is just as good as all of the knowledge we've gathered from and work we've put into Cosmology, Astrophysics, Physics and Quantum Mechanics. That's a real spit in my face and all of the other people who have dedicated their lives into all of this research and scientific work, people trying to get real knowledge instead of contenting themselves with a book of fiction written over 1000 years ago.

Save yourself from your own ignorance instead.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Why am I not surprised, another religious turd making claims about Science and misrepresenting it out of his own ignorance. Talking shit about Science when you can't even grasp basic English grammar. After all that, you go on to say that the stories you believe in is JUST AS POSSIBLE. Just as possible...

You're deplorable. You'd probably embarrass a lot of damn Christians. I know you would, i know some who would just laugh in your face after what you've said.

you act as if you're better than others. 

i had more to say.

but realized that someone who uses another's language skills as an insult wouldnt take my high form of forgiveness. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

you act as if you're better than others. 

i had more to say.

but realized that someone who uses another's language skills as an insult wouldnt take my high form of forgiveness. 

You're an insult to yourself.

And of course you do not bother yourself to reply to the points i made, you just express your offense and hurt feelings as if it was an actual response to what i said.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

There is something particularly disgusting about a religious person who does not understand the Science he speaks about and ends up misrepresenting, then claims that the old anecdotes from a book that he believes in is just as good as all of the knowledge we've gathered from and work we've put into Cosmology, Astrophysics, Physics and Quantum Mechanics. That's a real spit in my face and all of the other people who have dedicated their lives into all of this research and scientific work, people trying to get real knowledge instead of contenting themselves with a book of fiction written over 1000 years ago.

just going to do to you what you do to others.

my boyfriend would love to differ with me being deplorable. and im sure if this was an IRL conversation he'd have carried me out of the room for fear thigns would get as heated as they are. 

i am not a christian, so why would they be embarrased???

thats your opinion and belief that its fiction. 

i never clamed it to be true. i said its what i believe. never told you you had to beleive it too. i very clearly stated i believe other beliefs to be equally as possible. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

You're an insult to yourself.

And of course you do not bother yourself to reply to the points i made, you just express your offense and hurt feelings as if it was an actual response to what i said.

i am not an insult to myself. again. thats your opinion. if everyone else here agrees that im an insult to myself that i promise on my faith that i will change it so others will leave me alone.

i didnt reply to those points because i didnt want to. :P

my feeling erent hurt. x'D im getting rather quite the kick out of this. 

-Jim Hensen

just going to do to you what you do to others.

my boyfriend would love to differ with me being deplorable. and im sure if this was an IRL conversation he'd have carried me out of the room for fear thigns would get as heated as they are. 

i am not a christian, so why would they be embarrased???

thats your opinion and belief that its fiction. 

i never clamed it to be true. i said its what i believe. never told you you had to beleive it too. i very clearly stated i believe other beliefs to be equally as possible. 

You believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, that's all it takes to be a Christian, i don't give a damn if you call yourself some other form of denomination.

And no it's not just my opinion and belief that it's fiction, it barely even has an historical evidence to support the vast majority of its claims, it's filled with inconsistencies and extraordinary claims which lack any form of evidence.

So no, it's not just a matter of opinion, the book has been dissected by many people already and it contradicts a lot of what we know for fact today.

You do not understand the theory of the Big Bang and neither the other theories which are part of it, you misrepresent it and you paint as just another "belief", on the same level as the crap you believe in.

That is deplorable. That is a real spit in the face of all the people who have dedicated their lives to find and expand the body of knowledge that we currently possess about the Universe. You are an insulting your own self and your own intelligence by making all of these claims.

i am not an insult to myself. again. thats your opinion. if everyone else here agrees that im an insult to myself that i promise on my faith that i will change it so others will leave me alone.

i didnt reply to those points because i didnt want to. :P

my feeling erent hurt. x'D im getting rather quite the kick out of this. 

Of course you refuse to respond when it's inconvenient for you and when your ignorance was exposed. It only does more to damage you. But it is fine since i am not here to change your mind, only to expose your ignorant claims. Once you start spewing stupid crap like this you instantly lose any respect or credibility.

You believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, that's all it takes to be a Christian, i don't give a damn if you call yourself some other form of denomination.

And no it's not just my opinion and belief that it's fiction, it barely even has an historical evidence to support the vast majority of its claims, it's filled with inconsistencies and extraordinary claims which lack any form of evidence.

So no, it's not just a matter of opinion, the book has been dissected by many people already and it contradicts a lot of what we know for fact today.

You do not understand the theory of the Big Bang and neither the other theories which are part of it, you misrepresent it and you paint as just another "belief", on the same level as the crap you believe in.

That is deplorable. That is a real spit in the face of all the people who have dedicated their lives to find and expand the body of knowledge that we currently possess about the Universe. You are an insulting your own self and your own intelligence by making all of these claims.

might i ask why you are continueing to reply to someone who is supposedly giving, ''a real spit in the face'' to you and others similar to you?

why are you wasting your time on someone clearly as low as me?

and no. i am not a christian. i am an agnostic thiest, if thats what its called. i believe and place my faith in a god. yet do not claim it to be the end all be all only thing that is possible or real. 

-Jim Hensen

Of course you refuse to respond when it's inconvenient for you and when your ignorance was exposed. It only does more to damage you. But it is fine since i am not here to change your mind, only to expose your ignorant claims. Once you start spewing stupid crap like this you instantly lose any respect or credibility.

i have yet to claim anything.

-Jim Hensen

i have yet to claim anything.

Read what i highlighted in your crappy song...then repeated twice in my other comments.

Read what i highlighted in your crappy song...then repeated twice in my other comments.

okay now i am offended. :P

you havent listened to it.

you havent even seen the other 18 verses. 

whether its crappy or not, i worked for 7 years on that album, by myself. and am now recording it. had gone through many hardships and trials just to get some content. i wrote those 9 songs to tell a story, for my enjoyment. to give me something other to do than the drugs and alcahol i was on at the time. (and with that album came my quitting those substances) 

''(and know this before you claim my work isnt very good because the lyrics erent following good structure, when infact music with any instrument of any sort is more about rythm and melody than ryhming, or being easy to follow. aswell as note prgression.'' .

i did warn against that too. 

and none of that was a claim either. again, its my belief. i believe it. im not saying its the end all be all.

-Jim Hensen

whether its crappy or not, i worked for 7 years on that album, by myself. and am now recording it. had gone through many hardships and trials just to get some content. i wrote those 9 songs to tell a story, for my enjoyment. to give me something other to do than the drugs and alcahol i was on at the time. (and with that album came my quitting those substances) 

and none of that was a claim either. again, its my belief. i believe it. im not saying its the end all be all.

Don't take offense, let it go.  You guys are both upset.  Take a step away.

''(and know this before you claim my work isnt very good because the lyrics erent following good structure, when infact music with any instrument of any sort is more about rythm and melody than ryhming, or being easy to follow. aswell as note prgression.'' .

i did warn against that too. 

I don't care if you believe in it, you are completely misrepresenting Science and its foundations, as well as the Big Bang theory, the word theory isn't to be confused with its recent popular misuse that has made it a synonym of "guess" or "hypothesis". Theory is the highest you can get in Science, a theory is something that accurately describes a natural phenomena, the Big Bang is our current best and most well supported theory for the origin of the Universe, and for you to describe it with "everything exploded into existance over eons" is intellectual dishonesty, it's a fantastic showcase of Scientific illiteracy. You then said that it is equivalent to your beliefs in an ancient text. "both are perfectly possible" is a positive claim and it needs to be backed up.

That is insulting to every person who has worked and is currently working on finding out true knowledge about our Universe.

And above all it is insulting to yourself. Makes you look like an idiot and it's just deceitful to yourself as well.

You still don't see that? If this isn't enough for you then I really am wasting my time.

While I am in favor of the freedom of religion, that doesnt mean freedom from ridicule or ability to sideskirt secular laws. I will laugh at you in your magical underpants and I will call the cops on you when you wed child brides. (That's Mormonism if you didn't know, or at least it used to be.)

I don't care if you believe in it, you are completely misrepresenting Science and its foundations, as well as the Big Bang theory, the word theory isn't to be confused with its recent popular misuse that has made it a synonym of "guess" or "hypothesis". Theory is the highest you can get in Science, a theory is something that accurately describes a natural phenomena, the Big Bang is our current best and most well supported theory for the origin of the Universe, and for you to describe it with "everything exploded into existance over eons" is intellectual dishonesty, it's a fantastic showcase of Scientific illiteracy. You then said that it is equivalent to your beliefs in an ancient text. "both are perfectly possible" is a positive claim and it needs to be backed up.

That is insulting to every person who has worked and is currently working on finding out true knowledge about our Universe.

And above all it is insulting to yourself. Makes you look like an idiot and it's just deceitful to yourself as well.

You still don't see that? If this isn't enough for you then I really am wasting my time.

by ''equally as possible'' i meant both are possible to be the truth, no matter how irrational they may be. 

ask to clarify before you assume.

-Jim Hensen

While I am in favor of the freedom of religion, that doesnt mean freedom from ridicule or ability to sideskirt secular laws. I will laugh at you in your magical underpants and I will call the cops on you when you wed child brides. (That's Mormonism if you didn't know, or at least it used to be.)

The USA really needs more people like you to overthrow the clasps and power of Christianity in the USA.

One of the only countries in the world which was founded on the principles of secularism and separation of church and state, yet has become the complete antithesis of it.

Would that make you a apatheist?

The great thing about not caring is I don't even care enough to look up the link.  It very well may be accurate, but if I looked at it then that would show caring.  It's a catch 22.  =\

As an intellectual exercise, if forced to choose I would probably pick Satanism.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

by ''equally as possible'' i meant both are possible to be the truth, no matter how irrational they may be. 

ask to clarify before you assume.

Equally possible means 50/50, don't try to freaking twist it now.

And they are not, the Big Bang, the singularity that created the Universe really happened, the current theory has overwhelming amounts of evidence behind it, various scientific disciplines back it up. According to our best current knowledge, there was no time and no space before the Big Bang, timespace was created on that very instance. There is no evidence that suggests the existence of a benevolent deity who made it all happen, its existence before the Big Bang would be impossible and if you say he's outside of timespace then you're just using a really bad cop-out.

The idea that a deity created the Universe is already an extraordinary claim with no evidence, but the specific claims such as the ones that are found in Christianity or any other religion, can be easily shown to be false, and have been shown to be false, nothing but stories.

Deism or perhaps Pantheism is really as far as you can stretch it, but again even then those have absolutely no evidence of being true. And the chance of them being true are so small that they can be dismissed, they can't be tested or falsified, they are completely worthless.

Equally possible means 50/50, don't try to freaking twist it now.

And they are not, the Big Bang, the singularity that created the Universe really happened, the current theory has overwhelming amounts of evidence behind it, various scientific disciplines back it up. According to our best current knowledge, there was no time and no space before the Big Bang, timespace was created on that very instance. There is no evidence that suggests the existence of a benevolent deity who made it all happen, its existence before the Big Bang would be impossible and if you say he's outside of timespace then you're just using a really bad cop-out.

The idea that a deity created the Universe is already an extraordinary claim with no evidence, but the specific claims such as the ones that found Christianity or any other religion, can be easily shown to be false, and have been shown to be false, nothing but stories.

Deism or perhaps Pantheism is really as far as you can stretch it, but again even then those have absolutely no evidence of being true. And the chance of them being true are so small that they can be dismissed, they can't be tested or falsified, they are completely worthless.

again, that is your opinion.

-Jim Hensen

@OlekKing

To claim that a big bang is the origin of the universe is a grave misunderstanding of cosmology sir, the big bang describes an effect of the creation of the universe, not a cause. The causation of this universe is still up for grabs, and currently the only theory that provides an answer to this is theism. Furthermore, recent archeological findings point to the Bible, our holy book, as being accurate to it's timing, as we have compared customs, culture, and even currency. I must say that your blind faith is rather crude, and I do not appreciate you attacking my girlfriend like you are. I give you two choices: leave now, or ignore my warning and face reporting for: christophobia and bigotry. I can and WILL bring this issue to mod's attention.

You understand what opinion means...

You're a complete waste of time to talk to, i might as well just sit in an echo chamber or talk to a wall. 

why cant people here respect others beliefs? like respect everybody's belief unless you try to convert me then i wont be so nice 

Unfortunately it has become "socially acceptable" to hate on religion. Say something that could even remotely be considered hate towards a "race" (meaning people with a certain skin colour or facial traits) or towards the homosexual community, and you'll get instantly crucified by the media and the people. Say ANYTHING against religion, and a lot of people will compliment you and say you're cool.

(if unclear, the point here is not that it's ok to be racist or homofobic, but that it's not ok to insult others for their beliefs)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

@OlekKing

To claim that a big bang is the origin of the universe is a grave misunderstanding of cosmology sir, the big bang describes an effect of the creation of the universe, not a cause. The causation of this universe is still up for grabs, and currently the only theory that provides an answer to this is theism. Furthermore, recent archeological findings point to the Bible, our holy book, as being accurate to it's timing, as we have compared customs, culture, and even currency. I must say that your blind faith is rather crude, and I do not appreciate you attacking my girlfriend like you are. I give you two choices: leave now, or ignore my warning and face reporting for: christophobia and bigotry. I can and WILL bring this issue to mod's attention.

You're a complete waste of time to talk to, i might as well just sit in an echo chamber or talk to a wall. 

1456.gif

Seriously. This shit has been going on since page 4. Enough is enough

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

then why are you talking to me at all?

use the precious and non-refundable time in your life to accomplish something more than pointlessly talking to some bitch accross the internet. :P

-Jim Hensen