What's your Religion

nicon

What's your religion?

Quote me if you want one added (not silly, but a real religion)

Please don't fight. We have a right to believe in what we believe and respect other's beliefs. Ok? Oh, and try not to force a conversion in the middle of the LTT forums.

Happy Voting!  :D

edit: I'm really happy to see how far this tread has gone. I added some more religions BTW. And before you quote me again being like "dude put <insert name here>ism, check to see If I already put it :)

Feminism, youre oppressing me

~Saori-Chan
~Panzer Vor!

It's a bit hard when you have Scientifically illiterate people misrepresenting and straw-manning Science in some ridiculous ways, then claiming that their ancient textbook is "just as possible". Then some 17 year old teenager comes in and starts threatening to silence me because he can't formulate any rebuttal to what i've said. I was tired yesterday and i wasn't going to have any of it. Yeah I used some name calling, but I never resorted to ad-hominem. You have to keep that in mind. A few times I try to be as nice as possible and explain to them why they are wrong and I just continue getting the same response and the same straw manning.

Then I spend some time trying to explain our best current scientific hypothesis for the origin of the Universe, while never claiming that they are absolute truth, and I continue getting that kid talking about the Bible and some "archaeological" findings which i'm not even sure are true, for which i still haven't gotten any source and which proved absolutely nothing. What the hell does this kid think he's doing here? I've had these discussions with moronic religious apologists who are almost always scientifically illiterate and who always try to misrepresent Science, to no avail, it just makes you look like an intellectually dishonest piece of sh*t.

And this kid continues touting nonsense and claiming that the Bible is "scientific", I mean this is the tipping point, this is when you know the other side is desperate.

It doesn't matter to me what your discussion was about. The point I am trying to get across is that it couldn't have been handled in a more civilised way. You clearly didn't get through to this person, even with a lot of intellect behind your discussion, however, that doesn't hide the fact that you were rather rude. No matter if you're tired, bored, fed up, whatever, it's always possible to have a calm discussion without petty name calling and this use of the word "kid", which isn't an insult at all. And if you don't think you can handle a conversation in a polite manor, simply ignore them, failing that, use the settings in your profile to hide their posts. 

There's no point in arguing with someone who isn't going to listen and/or take on board what you are saying, and especially when it comes to belief, it's not worth even trying. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

no, occasionally it does but very often it merely gets in the way of science which is fuelled by human curiosity not religion

Not when Science starts questioning it. Religion discourages it as well as critical thinking, whenever they oppose or put it in question.

Look at the amount of people in the USA for example, who preach against Stem Cell research on religious grounds.

Wrong, religion never contradicted science. Science contradicted people's acquired idiocy and brainwashing by their superiors for sure. Take a look at Galileo who contradicted and rectified all the Catholic fallacies that was fed to people even though he was a good Christian yet he never contradicted science, he contradicted the corruptible ideas that was given to people to compulsively believe in.

What was the role of the archbishops and the priests in the western civilisations? 

It doesn't matter to me what your discussion was about. The point I am trying to get across is that it couldn't have been handled in a more civilised way. You clearly didn't get through to this person, even with a lot of intellect behind your discussion, however, that doesn't hide the fact that you were rather rude. No matter if you're tired, bored, fed up, whatever, it's always possible to have a calm discussion without petty name calling and this use of the word "kid", which isn't an insult at all. And if you don't think you can handle a conversation in a polite manor, simply ignore them, failing that, use the settings in your profile to hide their posts. 

There's no point in arguing with someone who isn't going to listen and/or take on board what you are saying, and especially when it comes to belief, it's not worth even trying. 

Main point of these types of engagements isn't really to change the opposition's mind, but rather to expose their position as fallacious and ignorant. I did my job there. Also i wasn't trying to justify the name calling, rather explain it. His profile states that he is 17 and he goes around here calling that other person as his wife, he is scientifically illiterate, intellectually dishonest about science, all of this while going around with some petty self righteous and pompous attittude, seems like child behavior to me...which led me to think that this might have have been someone messing around, because quite honestly some of the stuff he said just seemed like classic troll bait.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Wrong, religion never contradicted science. It contradicted people's acquired idiocy and brainwashing by their superiors for sure.

What was the role of the archbishop in the western civilisations?

You're denying that the extraordinary claims in the Bible as well as other religious texts contradicts our Scientific understanding of the world and the Universe?

You're denying that religious discourages skepticism and critical thinking when it comes to the claims it makes?

Hahaha. Come on now.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

You're denying that the extraordinary claims in the Bible as well as other religious texts contradicts our Scientific understanding of the world and the Universe?

You're denying that religious discourages skepticism and critical thinking when it comes to the claims it makes?

Hahaha. Come on now.

Revise my comment again, I modified it. I believe in all the biblical books, the real ones not the falsified ones that we are seeing now.

I believe in Quran and there is absolutely no single clue that discourages science in it. 

And yes I deny the fact that RELIGION contradicts science. My religion doesn't therefore simply I encourage science, technology and everything that is handy for the sake of humanity.

Revise my comment again, I modified it. I believe in all the biblical books, the real ones not the falsified ones that we are seeing now.

I believe in Quran and there is absolutely no single clue that discourages science in it. 

And yes I deny the fact that RELIGION contradicts science.

No true Scotsman eh? A real pity that you went in this direction.

Here's a list of some direct contradictions with Science:

1 Astronomy
1.1 Geocentricism
1.2 Setting and Rising Place of the Sun
1.3 Stars are Missiles Shot at Devils
1.4 Moon Emits Light
1.5 Moon was Split in Two
1.6 Sun, Moon and Stars Created for Humans
1.7 Night is a Veil
1.8 Seven Planets in the Universe
1.9 Seven Heavens
1.10 Stars are Located in the Nearest Heaven
1.11 Earth Created in Six Days
1.12 Earth Created before Stars
1.12.1 Earth and Heavens were Ripped Apart
1.12.2 Universe was Made from Smoke by Contraction
1.13 The Cause of Shadows
1.14 Sun is a Flat Disk
1.15 The similar size and distance of the sun and moon
1.16 Sky is a Tent/Dome
1.17 Sky Guards the Earth
1.18 Sky can Fall Down on People
1.19 Sky can be Rolled Up
1.20 Ignorance of the North and South Poles
2 Biology
2.1 Evolution
2.1.1 Human Creation from Clay
2.1.2 First Humans: Adam and Eve
2.1.3 Humans Created in Paradise and then Brought to Earth
2.2 Embryology
2.2.1 Sperm Originates Between the Backbone and Ribs
2.2.2 Embryo is Formed from Male and Female Fluids
2.2.3 No Mention of Female Ovum
2.2.4 Humans Created from a Clot of Blood
2.3 All Organisms are Created in Pairs
2.4 Womb has Three Layers
2.5 Bones are Formed before Flesh
2.6 Source and Purity of Milk
2.7 Corn has Seven Ears, Each with a Hundred Grains
3 Geology and Meteorology
3.1 The Earth is Flat
3.1.1 Facing Toward Mecca
3.1.2 Earth is Spread Out and Flat
3.1.3 Earth is Like a Couch
3.1.4 Earth is Like a Carpet
3.1.5 Earth is a Wide Plain
3.1.6 Earth is Level
3.2 Earth has Seven Atmospheric Layers
3.3 The Earth does not Rotate
3.4 Permanent Barrier between Fresh and Salt Water
3.5 Mountains Prevent Earthquakes
3.6 Mountains Cast into the Earth
3.7 Chest Contracts with Altitude
3.8 Earthquakes are a Punishment from God
3.9 Hurricanes and Blizzards are a Punishment from God
3.10 Rainwater is Pure
3.11 No Evaporation in Water Cycle
3.12 Hail Comes from Mountains in the Sky
3.13 Thunder is an Angel
4 Zoology
4.1 Bees Eat Fruit
4.2 Ants Recognize Humans and Speak with Each Other
4.3 Horses Created as Transportation
4.4 Bird Flight is a Miracle
4.5 Classification of Creatures
4.6 Only Eight Types of Cattle
4.7 Birth Defects and Imperfections
4.8 Poisonous Sea Life is Edible
4.9 Birds Fight Elephants
4.10 Sinful Animals
5 History
5.1 Wall of Iron between Two Mountains
5.2 Christians Worship Mary as Part of the Trinity
5.3 Mary Confused with Miriam
5.4 Coat of Mail was Invented during the Reign of David
5.5 Noah's Ark holds Every Species
5.6 Pharaoh or Pharaohs
5.7 Jews call Ezra the Son of God
5.8 Supernatural Destruction of Cities
5.9 Humans can Sleep for Three Hundred Years
5.10 Humans can Live for a Thousand Years
5.11 Non-Existent Mosque in Jerusalem
6 Sociology
6.1 Fasting and Prayer Requirements at the Poles
6.2 People are Protected in Mecca
6.3 All Animals Live in Communities
6.4 Requirement to Learn in Arabic
6.5 Non-Muslims are Deaf, Dumb, and Blind
7 Myths and Legendary Tales
7.1 Humans Transformed into Apes
7.2 Golden Calf Statue Moos
7.3 Tribe Trapped Behind a Wall
7.4 Supernatural Food
7.5 A Stick Transforms into a Serpent
7.6 Solomon's Army of Genies and Birds
7.7 Jonah Performs Repentance inside a Fish
7.8 Muhammad Flies on a Winged Horse to Heaven
7.9 Body Parts Speak
7.10 The Ocean Split in Half
7.11 Solomon can Control the Wind
7.12 A Dead Man Testified against his Killer
7.13 Animals Speak to Humans
7.14 Mountains and Birds can Sing Songs
8 Others
8.1 Mathematical Error in Hereditary Laws
8.2 People use the Forehead to Lie
8.3 Sailing of Ships is a Miracle
8.4 Space Flight is Impossible

Apologists will contest these numerous scientific errors in the Qur'an by appealing to metaphor, alternative meanings, or phenomenological interpretations of the text. Even if we suppose that alternative explanations were possible in every case, the wording and content of the Qur'anic verses often mimic the popular mythology and unscientific misconceptions of the time in which they were recorded. The author of the Qur’an makes no clear or unambiguous statements that differentiate his understanding of the natural world from the common folklore of the people living in the 7th century. If the Qur’an was delivered by an all-powerful, all-knowing being then he would have been able to foresee how such ambiguous and misleading statements would be understood by future generations and the doubts and confusions they would cause. This alone should be reason to reject any claims to its divine authorship.

Wrong, religion never contradicted science. Science contradicted people's acquired idiocy and brainwashing by their superiors for sure. Take a look at Galileo who contradicted and rectified all the Catholic fallacies that was fed to people even though he was a good Christian yet he never contradicted science, he contradicted the corruptible ideas that was given to people to compulsively believe in.

What was the role of the archbishops and the priests in the western civilisations? 

facepalm

And yes I deny the fact that RELIGION contradicts science. My religion doesn't therefore simply I encourage science, technology and everything that is handy for the sake of humanity.

what about when science questions things in the Quran, what then

facepalm

Refer to my post above, i can go into detail about each one of those points but it would be a great wall of text...you probably can find the exact verse and so on just by googling the contradiction itself.

Refer to my post above, i can go into detail about each one of those points but it would be a great wall of text...you probably can find the exact verse and so on just by googling the contradiction itself.

i know i just want to see his answer,

i dont care whats in there books i just want to know what they do when something in it is contradicted by something outside it. because thats the important part.

i know i just want to see his answer,

i dont care whats in there books i just want to know what they do when something in it is contradicted by something outside it. because thats the important part.

Looks like he ran away

Main point of these types of engagements isn't really to change the opposition's mind, but rather to expose their position as fallacious and ignorant. I did my job there. Also i wasn't trying to justify the name calling, rather explain it. His profile states that he is 17 and he goes around here calling that other person as his wife, he is scientifically illiterate, intellectually dishonest about science, all of this while going around with some petty self righteous and pompous attittude, seems like child behavior to me...which led me to think that this might have have been someone messing around, because quite honestly some of the stuff he said just seemed like classic troll bait.

It wouldn't surprise me if either of them were just troll baiting, honestly. Though, unless they have changed their posts and account details, they don't seem to claim to be husband and wife. Well, Husband and husband. One being a transgender female, and if my memory is correct, that's a male who takes the identity of a female.  The only thing I saw was the word "boyfriend". But hey, I am late to the party. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

facepalm

What about it? Quran includes verses not questions and mathematical equations  :lol: Basically, Quran is general and it's literal to everyone to understand either illiterate or literate not scientific with X+X=2X.

No true Scotsman eh? A real pity that you went in this direction.

Here's a list of some direct contradictions with Science:

1 Astronomy
1.1 Geocentricism
1.2 Setting and Rising Place of the Sun
1.3 Stars are Missiles Shot at Devils
1.4 Moon Emits Light
1.5 Moon was Split in Two
1.6 Sun, Moon and Stars Created for Humans
1.7 Night is a Veil
1.8 Seven Planets in the Universe
1.9 Seven Heavens
1.10 Stars are Located in the Nearest Heaven
1.11 Earth Created in Six Days
1.12 Earth Created before Stars
1.12.1 Earth and Heavens were Ripped Apart
1.12.2 Universe was Made from Smoke by Contraction
1.13 The Cause of Shadows
1.14 Sun is a Flat Disk
1.15 The similar size and distance of the sun and moon
1.16 Sky is a Tent/Dome
1.17 Sky Guards the Earth
1.18 Sky can Fall Down on People
1.19 Sky can be Rolled Up
1.20 Ignorance of the North and South Poles
2 Biology
2.1 Evolution
2.1.1 Human Creation from Clay
2.1.2 First Humans: Adam and Eve
2.1.3 Humans Created in Paradise and then Brought to Earth
2.2 Embryology
2.2.1 Sperm Originates Between the Backbone and Ribs
2.2.2 Embryo is Formed from Male and Female Fluids
2.2.3 No Mention of Female Ovum
2.2.4 Humans Created from a Clot of Blood
2.3 All Organisms are Created in Pairs
2.4 Womb has Three Layers
2.5 Bones are Formed before Flesh
2.6 Source and Purity of Milk
2.7 Corn has Seven Ears, Each with a Hundred Grains
3 Geology and Meteorology
3.1 The Earth is Flat
3.1.1 Facing Toward Mecca
3.1.2 Earth is Spread Out and Flat
3.1.3 Earth is Like a Couch
3.1.4 Earth is Like a Carpet
3.1.5 Earth is a Wide Plain
3.1.6 Earth is Level
3.2 Earth has Seven Atmospheric Layers
3.3 The Earth does not Rotate
3.4 Permanent Barrier between Fresh and Salt Water
3.5 Mountains Prevent Earthquakes
3.6 Mountains Cast into the Earth
3.7 Chest Contracts with Altitude
3.8 Earthquakes are a Punishment from God
3.9 Hurricanes and Blizzards are a Punishment from God
3.10 Rainwater is Pure
3.11 No Evaporation in Water Cycle
3.12 Hail Comes from Mountains in the Sky
3.13 Thunder is an Angel
4 Zoology
4.1 Bees Eat Fruit
4.2 Ants Recognize Humans and Speak with Each Other
4.3 Horses Created as Transportation
4.4 Bird Flight is a Miracle
4.5 Classification of Creatures
4.6 Only Eight Types of Cattle
4.7 Birth Defects and Imperfections
4.8 Poisonous Sea Life is Edible
4.9 Birds Fight Elephants
4.10 Sinful Animals
5 History
5.1 Wall of Iron between Two Mountains
5.2 Christians Worship Mary as Part of the Trinity
5.3 Mary Confused with Miriam
5.4 Coat of Mail was Invented during the Reign of David
5.5 Noah's Ark holds Every Species
5.6 Pharaoh or Pharaohs
5.7 Jews call Ezra the Son of God
5.8 Supernatural Destruction of Cities
5.9 Humans can Sleep for Three Hundred Years
5.10 Humans can Live for a Thousand Years
5.11 Non-Existent Mosque in Jerusalem
6 Sociology
6.1 Fasting and Prayer Requirements at the Poles
6.2 People are Protected in Mecca
6.3 All Animals Live in Communities
6.4 Requirement to Learn in Arabic
6.5 Non-Muslims are Deaf, Dumb, and Blind
7 Myths and Legendary Tales
7.1 Humans Transformed into Apes
7.2 Golden Calf Statue Moos
7.3 Tribe Trapped Behind a Wall
7.4 Supernatural Food
7.5 A Stick Transforms into a Serpent
7.6 Solomon's Army of Genies and Birds
7.7 Jonah Performs Repentance inside a Fish
7.8 Muhammad Flies on a Winged Horse to Heaven
7.9 Body Parts Speak
7.10 The Ocean Split in Half
7.11 Solomon can Control the Wind
7.12 A Dead Man Testified against his Killer
7.13 Animals Speak to Humans
7.14 Mountains and Birds can Sing Songs
8 Others
8.1 Mathematical Error in Hereditary Laws
8.2 People use the Forehead to Lie
8.3 Sailing of Ships is a Miracle
8.4 Space Flight is Impossible

Apologists will contest these numerous scientific errors in the Qur'an by appealing to metaphor, alternative meanings, or phenomenological interpretations of the text. Even if we suppose that alternative explanations were possible in every case, the wording and content of the Qur'anic verses often mimic the popular mythology and unscientific misconceptions of the time in which they were recorded. The author of the Qur’an makes no clear or unambiguous statements that differentiate his understanding of the natural world from the common folklore of the people living in the 7th century. If the Qur’an was delivered by an all-powerful, all-knowing being then he would have been able to foresee how such ambiguous and misleading statements would be understood by future generations and the doubts and confusions they would cause. This alone should be reason to reject any claims to its divine authorship.

First of all, your last statement is based on invalid arguments and Quran is Arabic not interpreted from Latin to Arabic or you are pretending to easily translate it and interpret it from Arabic to Latin and easily get the meanings. False. Arabic is a language with specific rules of pronunciation and pronunciation is the most essential rule in Arabic. You know what learn Arabic if you are "inquisitive" that much to get what I'm saying, you need to conduct research instead of just blithering. Talking about misleading, what do you exactly know about Arabic? Nothing apparently.

You know what made me giggle for an instance is that you said EARTH ONLY was created in 6 days. You really had me at that! WRONG! FALSE INTERPRETATION AND TRANSLATION! God created both heavens which are infinitely far tons better than earth and earth as well in six days. There are 7 heavens or skies as it is said in Quran, the cosmos is a sky, it is sort of a very humanized heaven, very simply, very standard, very plain, very human, very basic, very limited, very finite, very restricted and yet it is overwhelming according to our human imagination. 

Don't rely on wikipedia, it won't help. Ask Arabs about Quran not Westerners. Ask Arabs who master Arabic like Bruce Lee who mastered Martial Arts.

THUNDER IS NOT ANGEL and of course it is not said in Quran, wow, just wow!

What about it? Quran includes verses not questions and mathematical equations  :lol: Basically, Quran is general and it's literal to everyone to understand either illiterate or literate not scientific with X+X=2X.

First of all, your last statement is based on invalid arguments and Quran is Arabic not interpreted from Latin to Arabic or you are pretending to easily translate it and interpret it from Arabic to Latin and easily get the meanings. False. Arabic is a language with specific rules of pronunciation and pronunciation is the most essential rule in Arabic. You know what learn Arabic if you are "inquisitive" that much to get what I'm saying, you need to conduct research instead of just blithering. Talking about misleading, what do you exactly know about Arabic? Nothing apparently.

You know what made me giggle for an instance is that you said EARTH ONLY was created in 6 days. You really had me at that! WRONG! FALSE INTERPRETATION AND TRANSLATION! God created both heavens which are infinitely far tons better than earth and earth as well in six days. There are 7 heavens or skies as it is said in Quran, the cosmos is a sky, it is sort of a very humanized heaven, very simply, very standard, very plain, very human, very basic, very limited, very finite, very restricted and yet it is overwhelming according to our human imagination. 

"Apologists will contest these numerous scientific errors in the Qur'an by appealing to metaphor, alternative meanings, or phenomenological interpretations of the text."

Just look how predictable that was...It's fine though, i can't expect anything else. Yeah scream it out loud in all caps

Yeah, ask all of these biased Muslims! Don't ask anyone else!

"Apologists will contest these numerous scientific errors in the Qur'an by appealing to metaphor, alternative meanings, or phenomenological interpretations of the text."

Just look how predictable that was...It's fine though, i can't expect anything else.

Neither do I rely on apologists to interpret the verses correctly. Quran needs a good Arabic and the meanings are literal not metaphoric. I'm talking about the meaning not the expressions. Expressions are metaphoric, the meanings are literal.

Who told you the meanings are metaphoric or figurative? Arabic is the most figurative language on existence not the meanings.

I'm simply asking you to learn Arabic. If you don't understand Arabic you will never understand the truth in Quran.

The Earth first formed around 9 billion years after the Big Bang. The Qur'an, however, repeats the prevailing middle eastern myth that the earth and universe were formed in six days.

"We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us"

-Qur'an 50:38

Muslim apologists try and rescue the Qur'an by pointing to an alternative meaning of the Arabic word 'yawm' which typically means 'day' but can sometimes mean 'time period'. However the predominant meaning of the word is day and when a specific number is used, in this case six, the word almost always means a literal 24-hour day. Again, nothing in the context of the verses, nor the Qur'an in general, suggests the universe or earth were formed over long time periods. Secondly, neither the universe nor earth were formed in six long periods of time. It would have been trivial for an all-knowing diety to simply state that the universe was first formed over 13.8 billion years ago. However, this information is conspicuously missing.

Earth Created before Stars

The author of the Qur'an is also unaware that the elements in the Earth's crust and core were first formed in stars. Modern science has proposed that all the elements that make up the earth (Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon, Iron, etc.) was originally formed by nucleosynthesis in stars and then expelled into the universe when those stars supernova. Yet the Qur'an describes the earth being formed before the stars and from "smoke" or material that pre-dates stars. All rocky and gaseous planets in the universe were formed in a similar manner to the earth and the Qur'an singling out the earth only further highlights the authors ignorance of the history of the formation of celestial objects.

"He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things." 

Neither do I rely on apologists to interpret the verses correctly. Quran needs a good Arabic and the meanings are literal not metaphoric. I'm talking about the meaning not the expressions. Expressions are metaphoric, the meanings are literal.

Who told you the meanings are metaphoric or figurative? Arabic is the most figurative language on existence not the meanings.

I'm simply asking you to learn Arabic. If you don't understand Arabic you will never understand the truth in Quran.

You seriously chose to use that one? 

In the first place, it is fundamentally impossible for anyone to learn a language that cannot be translated into the only one they do know, which means the apologists who insist that one "must learn Arabic” in order to understand the Qur’an are committing a logical fallacy. Either the Arabic of the Qur’an is translatable (in which case there is no need to learn Arabic) or it is not (in which case it can never be learned by the non-native speaker).

While every language has its nuances, how is that Arabic is the only one with words and phrases that are literally untranslatable? More importantly, why in the world would the creator of the Universe choose to communicate his one true religion for all people in the only language that cannot be understood by all people?  
Even the vast majority of Muslims and their imams do not speak Arabic.

Even more suspicious is that this amazing linguistic “discovery” was only recently made – and that it corresponds quite remarkably with the contemporary rejection of Islamic practices that were considered acceptable up until the religion’s recent collision with Western liberalism.  
In fact, the argument that hidden and alternate meanings exist to unflattering Qur’anic passages (justifying slavery, the inferior status of women, sexual gluttony, holy warfare, wife-beating, and religious discrimination) perfectly corresponds with the level of embarrassment that modern scholars and regular Muslims have about the presence of such verses in the Qur’an.

No other religion claims that it can only be fully understood in one language.  

Neither is the same level of effort required to massage primary messages into palatability.  

While the Bible is distributed pretty much as is by various Christian groups, for example, it is rare to find a Qur’an that does not include voluminous and highly subjective footnoted commentary deemed necessary to explain away the straightforward interpretation of politically/scientifically incorrect passages.

-snip-

Regardless your misinformation for sure. Before 1400 years ago, where was Quran revealed for the first on the Prophet (pbu)? In Switzerland? Maybe these was a place called the Saudi Arabia. Makes sense?

Quran is a moral book where you of course conduct your life with. 

Regardless your misinformation for sure. Before 1400 years ago, where was Quran revealed? In Switzerland? 

It's a waste of time talking to you, all you've been doing is accusing me of misinformation and telling me to learn Arabic before i talk about Islam. Doesn't matter where it was revealed, why did the all mighty, all knowing creator of the Universe reveal himself and his knowledge to an illiterate merchant in the middle of nowhere, in a language only understood by a fraction of the Human species, in an age when there were no reliable ways of storing information. Why didn't he do the same today, in front of a large crowd, in front of cameras, in every human language? Huh?

Why was it some illiterate merchant who married and fucked a 9 year old girl, thousands of years ago?

@OlekKing, I want you justify wife-beating, slavery and so on with the Quranic verses.

You continue to not give me direct rebuttals to everything i've said. You still haven't commented on all the inconsistencies of the Qur'an nor the fallacious idea that you must know Arabic in order to understand it.

If you're looking for a one way conversation, stop wasting both our times.

The Earth first formed around 9 billion years after the Big Bang. The Qur'an, however, repeats the prevailing middle eastern myth that the earth and universe were formed in six days.

"We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us"
-Qur'an 50:38

Muslim apologists try and rescue the Qur'an by pointing to an alternative meaning of the Arabic word 'yawm' which typically means 'day' but can sometimes mean 'time period'. However the predominant meaning of the word is day and when a specific number is used, in this case six, the word almost always means a literal 24-hour day. Again, nothing in the context of the verses, nor the Qur'an in general, suggests the universe or earth were formed over long time periods. Secondly, neither the universe nor earth were formed in six long periods of time. It would have been trivial for an all-knowing diety to simply state that the universe was first formed over 13.8 billion years ago. However, this information is conspicuously missing.

Earth Created before Stars

The author of the Qur'an is also unaware that the elements in the Earth's crust and core were first formed in stars. Modern science has proposed that all the elements that make up the earth (Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon, Iron, etc.) was originally formed by nucleosynthesis in stars and then expelled into the universe when those stars supernova. Yet the Qur'an describes the earth being formed before the stars and from "smoke" or material that pre-dates stars. All rocky and gaseous planets in the universe were formed in a similar manner to the earth and the Qur'an singling out the earth only further highlights the authors ignorance of the history of the formation of celestial objects.

"He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things." 

22: 47 And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.

6 days don't mean exactly, 144 hours, 8640 mins, 518400 seconds. 6 days might be 6 billion years according to his divinity.