What kind of battery life do you get with your phones?

Aniallation

On a single charge, how long does your phone last you and what do you do on it? If it lasts you till the end of the day, how much left when you go to bed?

My current phone, Samsung Galaxy Avant, leaves me around 20-30% left at the end of a school day. My previous BlackBerry barely got through to the dismissal bell. My backup phone... well....

IZolUpz.jpg

(still 21% left)

"Rawr XD"

I get like %40 left after school on my G3, but when I'm on holidays I use up the entire battery at a full day

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I dont use my phone OVERLY much at school, but I do use it during breaks / travelling and I have enough battery to last me 3 days. Truly remarkable how power-efficient my Windows Phone can be. 

I charged it on Sunday afternoon, still going strong Midday Tuesday with about 19% left.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'm calling total horse crap on that. CLEARLY an external battery on the internal connector or a bug with android.

I would LOVE to have a phone that lasts till the end of the day. Im lucky to get 12 hours out of my samsung galaxy ace 3.

I brought another battery to take with me when im out of the house for longer than 12 hours or going to use maps.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

OnePlus One: 8 ish hours

Motorola Droid RAZR: 3 hours light use

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: 5 hours (mind you, it has a 7000 mAh battery)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm calling total horse crap on that. CLEARLY an external battery on the internal connector or a bug with android.

Never said it wasn't modified :P People who follow my profile feed will know that it's a 4000mAh battery soldered to the internal connector. It does work however and doesn't fit any worse in my pocket then my old Nokia N95. It was used as a media device alongside my BlackBerry as I can't live without Viper4Android

"Rawr XD"

After using my Sony Ericson K750i for just under 10 years, its original battery still gets 3 days, with the replacent getting 1 week.

Edit: I make the occasional call on it and text, with the battery meter dynamically adjusting depending on usage.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

OnePlus One: 8 ish hours

Motorola Droid RAZR: 3 hours light use

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: 5 hours (mind you, it has a 7000 mAh battery)

I guarantee you if you go into Google settings, and turn off Google Now, you will get double the battery life (voice commands still work, just disables those card thingys)

I can almost get two days of light use out of my S4. (Aka web browsing, a few YouTube videos, manga, and basic games)

I guarantee you if you go into Google settings, and turn off Google Now, you will get double the battery life (voice commands still work, just disables those card thingys)

I can almost get two days of light use out of my S4. (Aka web browsing, a few YouTube videos, manga, and basic games)

I really don't mind, seeing it takes only 30 minutes to fully charge it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My LG dumphone hasn't been charged since last Tuesday and I literally just started charging it. It said it was at the last "bar" of the battery graph meaning it was at 10-33% battery remaining.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I get a full day on a normal day.  Thats with at least a few hours of Pandora and moderate voice and text.

Sometimes I can get 2 days.  But that's with just voice and text.  very little web surfing.

Galaxy s4 with cyanogen mod

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

my phone is at about 70% at the end of most days with about an hour of screen on time, and my most punishing days with 3-4 hours of screen on time it still survives the day.

battery tops out at 5 hours of screen on time.

phone and battery are at 18 months of age, about 300+ cycles on the battery. battery probably will be replaced soon.

On a single charge, how long does your phone last you and what do you do on it? If it lasts you till the end of the day, how much left when you go to bed?

My current phone, Samsung Galaxy Avant, leaves me around 20-30% left at the end of a school day. My previous BlackBerry barely got through to the dismissal bell. My backup phone... well....

(still 21% left)

How old was the battery in your Blackberry, and which one did you have? I've always had epic battery life with my BB's. Granted, the older ones (pre-BB10), after about a year or so, the battery would not be able to hold a charge as well, but a new battery was always pretty cheap. Currently with my Q10, on an average day I'll end with 30-40%% left. It's kind of hard to tell though, since I still do the multiple battery thing. When one is starting to get low I'll swap them out. I can't remember the last time I plugged in my phone to charge.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my own phone. It's some Samsung dumbphone with no internet, no games, and no camera. But the battery is astounding. For 800 mAh, it lasts a whole WEEK.

How old was the battery in your Blackberry, and which one did you have? I've always had epic battery life with my BB's. Granted, the older ones (pre-BB10), after about a year or so, the battery would not be able to hold a charge as well, but a new battery was always pretty cheap. Currently with my Q10, on an average day I'll end with 30-40%% left. It's kind of hard to tell though, since I still do the multiple battery thing. When one is starting to get low I'll swap them out. I can't remember the last time I plugged in my phone to charge.

Curve 9360, it's been about two years now, so yeah battery life has decreased a lot compared to when it was new.

"Rawr XD"

15 hours if I'm lucky. iPhone 5S. Battery dies on about 17% for some reason.

It's a piece of shit, and I will never buy an Apple phone ever again.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

15 hours if I'm lucky. iPhone 5S. Battery dies on about 17% for some reason.

It's a piece of shit, and I will never buy an Apple phone ever again.

It's probably defected. iPhones usually last a while. How 15 hours if you're lucky?

Curve 9360, it's been about two years now, so yeah battery life has decreased a lot compared to when it was new.

Ooo yeah, no surprise there. I'm honestly more surprised your USB port is still working. A lot of mine had to be retired/replaced due to dead data ports (micro and mini USB and the proprietary thing they had on the really old ones). That's also part of the reason why I started buying at least 2 batteries per device.

It's probably defected. iPhones usually last a while. How 15 hours if you're lucky?

Because if I use it moderately throughout the day (check emails and texts every 30 minutes give or take and forum browsing a tiny bit), it'll die on me sometimes in about 10-12.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Because if I use it moderately throughout the day (check emails and texts every 30 minutes give or take and forum browsing a tiny bit), it'll die on me sometimes in about 10-12.

That's still pretty good, considering it's an iPhone. iOS isn't really heavy, so it can't really be the OS. It's a different story with Android though. IT can be so heavy, it can drain your battery like an 8 ounce glass of water, in one gulp.