Bottleneck-PC Components

Player77

My hardware specifications are good enough only on the paper but not in the actual use.

Laptop's Specifications:

Intel core i7-4702MQ  2.2GHz upto 3.2GHz (Turbo Boost)

GPU Nvidia Geforce GT750

RAM 8GB DDR3

The specs are fine and they should run most of the new games at least on the medium-low

setting but the actual game play is much worse,to say the least the games are unplayable.

I get 2-5 FPS (peaks 10).Its like i am playing on a old pc without a graphic card or a good 

CPU. Right from the start the game lags like hell and the voice doesn't sync.The conclusion 

i have got from researching on the internet is that my CPU is the "BOTTLENECK".

Note:I am talking about the games in 2014(Farcry4,COD AW,Titanfall)

The previous gen games were all fine,i could play them in medium settings.

Question:If the manufacturer knew that they cannot gain full potential of the GPU with this CPU

why did they put them together?Is there anything i can do with my processor to get 

more out of it?The turbo boost doesn't really help with this issue.(Though its a default feature).

I have seen friends playing the same games at medium settings with their laptops which have nothing

but a better CPU(2.4 GHz).Rest of the components are even lower than my laptop's.

your cpu is fine, it's the gpu. 

768p low-medium 35 fps.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

yeah you got a very low end GPU in there mate...GT750 and GTX 750 and two different things and i think that's where you got confused...your CPU is defenetly not your problem cause this part packs a lot more punch than the GPU does.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

So it's the gpu that sucks in my configuration? But as I said lower gpu with better CPU were at least running those games at playable Fps.

I suggest you to go into Nvidia control panel and set Nvidia graphics to be preferred in the Manage 3D settings-Global settings tab if you havent done that so far ... if you have done this already then its most likely the gpu

recap_2014_crash1.png

I have done everything related to settings and configuration but the actual problem is in the GPU.