[Origin] Four great games for $30

legend8887

Sorry, I thought you said great games. Tsssssssss

Intel Core i7 4790K >> MSI Z87I Gaming AC (MS-7887) >> G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 16GB >> Zotac GTX 980 >> Corsair 250D >> Samsung 840 Evo 250GB >> OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W >> Acer K2 27" Widescreen LED Monitor  (K272HLBMID) >> Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 MX Brown Switch Red RGB LED 87KEYS Mechanical Keyboard >> Mionix Avior 7000 >> HyperX Cloud

Sorry, I thought you said great games. Tsssssssss

Um. ME3 and Dead Space?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Great games? nice one xD

lolwut.jpg

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

So many shitty responses....

$30 for 4 games SOMEONE HAS NEVER PLAYED, is better than FULL PRICE.

BF4 you can keep playing for quite some time online with stock maps, just like BF3 is still going on certain stock only servers.

Worth it if you've never played any of them.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

MoH and ds3 were in humble bundle, bf4 was 5usd, me3 is okay though.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

If they replace the entire last 1/3rd of the ME3 game I would still likely suggest waiting for it to go even cheaper. Medal of Honor was not worth this value let alone full.

Also you can't say games no one has played as these don't fit that. Not impressed with the list

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So many shitty responses....

BF4 you can keep playing for quite some time online with stock maps, just like BF3 is still going on certain stock only servers.

Worth it if you've never played any of them.

I'm still enjoying BF4 :D

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

It's just not the best price they've ever been at. Not a great deal in $ to game ratio, but if someone wants them now then they should go for it.

Im still enjoying BF4 as well.. after 170 hours or so. (about a years worth for me)

I want premium but i refuse to pay over $25 for it xD

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Should be noted that each of these games are under $30. I would agree that this would be a great deal if you could get all 4 for under $30 but, that is not the case. You may want to add the word "each" to the title.

*Edit* I'm stupid. I did not realize there was a bundle. I had to search around for it on Origin and eventually found them bundled together for $30. Front page only advertised each sepratly between $20-$30 each