Favorite Cases

Paperchase

Define R5:

1200732.jpg

380T (my own case):

Corsair_380T.JPG

And Phanteks' Enthoo EVOLV line:

Enthoo-Evolv_12_af73e9ca-2fc5-4b0f-af0e-

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

The Original Storm Scout 1 - If taken from my past

Loved it, had many flaws, but I loved it.

70cd9585_intro01.jpeg

Since I moved onto the CM N600, I gave this to my Parents for their FX6 PC,...Which Dad can NOW lift a lot easier :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

At your kind of budget you can't beat caselabs although you will struggle to get it in England as easily as you can in M'erica.

I own a house in america and visit every month, I could pick one up if necessary.

So far this is my favorite case:

g8.jpg

NZXT Phantom 410 Series CA-PH410-R1 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

I got this from a recommendation of a friend. I like how quiet it is, and how easy it is to get to all the fans to clean it. I love this case so much.

It's 100% better than my old case as there was a few problems with it, the old case was a dust eater and to clean it you basically had to take your computer apart. And even then, there was one case I couldn't even get to to clean it properly.

Edit: If you ask why mine is red... It's my favorite color.

Edited by Shinrin_Cole

I always wondered if NZXT H440 case gets enough air from the front. I know its super popular but I am a proud Fractal R4 owner and even think that does need more vents to breathe. could be just me...

I am in the market for a new case. Options are the Define S or the Corsair Carbide 540.

Air 540 .. Any cube case really.. I like the h440 also. I'm still using my dust magnet HAF 932 tho 

The Corsair 760T Arctic White. Which is why my computer is currently housed in one.

fi2k1rv.jpg

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Agree with @Avericious. I just got a 760T white from Corsair and I couldn't be happier. The full side window is just jaw dropping. In fact I'm staring at it right now while I'm typing this :P

There is, however, some flex to the side panel but it never really bothered me and since it's closed most of the time that's not a very big problem.

The case itself is a little bigger than I expected it to be, but I'm fine with the size, fits on and under the table perfectly. It also has 3 5.25-inch bays which is kind of an extra point for me over certain (also) very good looking NZXT cases, since I need a dvd reader at times, and the 2 leftover bays are handy for some DIY projects :)

PS: This is where I first fell in love with it..

corsair-760t-1.jpg

So far this is my favorite case:

g8.jpg

NZXT Phantom 410 Series CA-PH410-R1 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

I got this from a recommendation of a friend. I like how quiet it is, and how easy it is to get to all the fans to clean it. I love this case so much.

It's 100% better than my old case as there was a few problems with it, the old case was a dust eater and to clean it you basically had to take your computer apart. And even then, there was one case I couldn't even get to to clean it properly.

Edit: If you ask why mine is red... It's my favorite color.

I hate the red phantom 410.

It's feels so plasticity and cheap.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

GD09B (I like HTPC cases :P)

81F0uPvO6YL._SL1500_.jpg

I have that.

With a custom loop

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I own a house in america and visit every month, I could pick one up if necessary.

Lucky you. I move back and forth between America and Korea every 2 years or so.

Oh and favorite case is the H440, which is why I bought it.

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

phanteks enthoo evolv

looks so sick and the 

quality is amazing

CxfeFbD.jpg

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Where are the rads mounted? I want to try do one in the future :P

outside the case In my home theater cabinet :)

Along with res and pump

CX PSU. Please no. Also, what GPU is that?

my old 670 980 ti on its way the cx600m isnt that bad

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

my old 670 980 ti on its way the cx600m isnt that bad

For the love of- don't run a 980Ti with a CX, corsair says themselves that the CX is for basic builds only. Yes I know I'm running a CX but that was a bad choice made by me 3 years ago.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

For the love of- don't run a 980Ti with a CX, corsair says themselves that the CX is for basic builds only.

im gonna upgrade soon i hope the guys at ridemarbel refund my money

Enthoo evolv atx! Parvum! Noctis 450!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

• 2 weeks later...

i was thinking of doing the community top 20 favorite computer cases. so post your favorite computer case ill compile a list then you guys will vote on your favorite cases. but right now im just looking for your favorites 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/