How To Fix CoD (Or basically any CoD-Like game) [NSFL Image Hidden]

Jack.EXE

Use the below format to suggest changes to CoD that would convince you to actually play the game again.

I'll sift through the replies and add ones that either I agree with or get 3 or more likes (Dont abuse this, there is not really any better voting system for submissions as of yet) Troll posts will be ignored.

-Removed all forms of NoobTubing (By TheAMDgamer8870)
  +All launchers are anti-vehicle, and wont launch unless locked on a vehicle
  +All players come equipped with essentially free flak jacket.

-Removed Camping (By TheAMDgamer8870)
  +Added a last seen mechanic: Any player's last seen position is visible on the minimap.

-Removed Quickscoping (By TheAMDgamer8870)
  +CoF reduces over time while zoomed in, rather than before zoom
  +Snipers now have a Damage drop off range, but reversed from classic style, increasing over distance.

-Removed Killstreaks (By TheAMDgamer8870)
  +All AI support is objective based, and does not damage players
  +Added mortars, which are player controlled in random positions thorough the map.

-Removed Skill Based Matchmaking (By @Minibois)

+Matchmaking is based on ping above all.

-Removed All In Match Rewards (By @BurgerBum)

+notable achievements are rewarded at game's end

-Remove P2P Online (By @Misanthrope)

-Restore Dedicated Servers (By @Misanthrope)

-Add Cross-Platform Multiplayer (By @Minibois)

+All clients look to the same server pool

Make it Counter Strike... then i'll play the 'thing' it is.

no

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

What is the point? There are so many games that are more enjoyable, why waste time talking about ones that are awful?

Just don't buy it lel.

What is the point? There are so many games that are more enjoyable, why waste time talking about ones that are awful?

It's kinda what I do.

Take broken things and try to fix them.

Get rid of any sort of hacking. (As in Watch_Dogs hacking and stuff, not like aimbot/wallhack stuff.. that's impossible to eliminate..)

Remove skill based match making

get some FUN guns in there

Give the development FULLY to Treyarch, because zombies is so awesome (And give them 2 years to develop, or 3.)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's kinda what I do.

Take broken things and try to fix them.

How are you going to fix a closed source game?

Get rid of any sort of hacking.

Remove skill based match making

get some FUN guns in there

Give the development FULLY to Treyarch, because zombies is so awesome (And give them 2 years to develop, or 3.)

Imagine mantle being used to up the number of zombies by a stupid large amount, and much larger maps.

because its more popular and if we teach the mainstream audience about GOOD games the game devs will be under more pressure to release better games.

i will say my biggest problem with CoD is killstreak rewards.

i used to play all the time, the one guy got to 7 kills in one life, got a fucking helicopter. 

you already have 7+ kills. bitch dont need no choppah.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Use th

as much as a hate to say it you are silly for thinking this would ever happen, camping is a play still it will occur in all games if you like or not. I dunno if noobtubes are in the game anymore i stopped at mw3. Quickscoping has a massive following, it was removed or nerfed massively in Black ops 1 with a massive outcry, people were very pissed. Kill streaks have turned into a cod thing, i will admit, it was a lot better when it was just free now its a little crazy, the 3 5 7 set up was great and balanced.

What you are asking is to remove a large part of the cod personality, some may like this but the majority would be pissed,i mean furious at this. 

Honestly for cod to be something again at least on pc they need to add dedicated servers again, moddable zombie maps and no fucking lag compensation, 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

How are you going to fix a closed source game?

Eh, IDK.

Just like to do it.

Get rid of any sort of hacking.

Impossible, you can never stop hackers ever. very wishful thinking if you believe thats a possibility 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

because its more popular and if we teach the mainstream audience about GOOD games the game devs will be under more pressure to release better games.

i will say my biggest problem with CoD is killstreak rewards.

i used to play all the time, the one guy got to 7 kills in one life, got a fucking helicopter. 

you already have 7+ kills. bitch dont need no choppah.

-Removed Killstreaks (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+Added mortars, which are player controlled in random positions thorough the map.

Imagine mantle being used to up the number of zombies by a stupid large amount, and much larger maps.

Legit 8 player zombies, in a sort of MMO type of way..

They should import all guns, or the best/most recognized guns in the new CoDs and such (Guns like the AK47U, the Intervention, the MSR, UMP, ACR and more)

They have been using the same engine for a long while, so it shouldn't be that hard.

I want some fun maps again too

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

We can Rebuild it. 

(This isnt the prettiest)
NSFL- http://i.imgur.com/ziXQRSn.jpg 

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Legit 8 player zombies, in a sort of MMO type of way..

They should import all guns, or the best/most recognized guns in the new CoDs and such (Guns like the AK47U, the Intervention, the MSR, UMP, ACR and more)

They have been using the same engine for a long while, so it shouldn't be that hard.

I want some fun maps again too

Imagine ALL the guns from every CoD in a single, massive Zombies map (balanced, of course)

We can Rebuild it.

Oh Dear please no that is sooooo creepy.

Impossible, you can never stop hackers ever. very wishful thinking if you believe thats a possibility 

I worded that wrong, I meant hacking as in Black Ops 2 you had "black hat" devices, which you could use to make enemy tactical and lethals your own.

I meant those things, not aimbot wallhack type hacker.. I derped.

I dunno, I feel like there is definitely less hacking on console CoD (in their prime), than in other online games..

I have only encountered a few in Black Ops 2 (most after 1.5 years after its release.

As a game programming hobbyist, I know how hard it would be to eliminate hackers completely. 

Make it Counter Strike... then i'll play the 'thing' it is.

^this.

And all of your suggestions would not fix CoD OP, the game is terrible, the engine is terrible, The Devs are terrible and the production company is terrible.

CoD is one of the largest tumors eating away at the video game industry.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-Removed Killstreaks (By TheAMDgamer8870)

no in-match rewards either...

killstreaks are wonderful and cool, yes please reward me for it. dont do so in match. like, after the match ends give me like a 15% XP boost for the next round. 

i think during-match killstreaks should handi-cap that player. but not insanaly...

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen