How To Fix CoD (Or basically any CoD-Like game) [NSFL Image Hidden]

Jack.EXE

Use the below format to suggest changes to CoD that would convince you to actually play the game again.

I'll sift through the replies and add ones that either I agree with or get 3 or more likes (Dont abuse this, there is not really any better voting system for submissions as of yet) Troll posts will be ignored.

-Removed all forms of NoobTubing (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+All launchers are anti-vehicle, and wont launch unless locked on a vehicle

+All players come equipped with essentially free flak jacket.

-Removed Camping (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+Added a last seen mechanic: Any player's last seen position is visible on the minimap.

-Removed Quickscoping (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+CoF reduces over time while zoomed in, rather than before zoom

+Snipers now have a Damage drop off range, but reversed from classic style, increasing over distance.

-Removed Killstreaks (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+All aerial support is objective based, and does not damage players

+Added mortars, which are player controlled in random positions thorough the map.

-Removed Skill Based Matchmaking (By @Minibois)

+Matchmaking is based on ping above all.

noobtubing is fine because it can counter camping......or take down snipers....

quickscoping is a issue I can say that ....

there shouldn't be removed kill streaks but a limit of the combinations of kill streaks.... such as you can't call in dogs then a swarm or you can't call in a EMP after calling two helicopters as that would destroy everyone's stuff also it would effect both teams.

camping is fine.....since that many real soldiers don't go wondering around all the damn time and wait when the enemy is closer to them...you can easily counter this by A : walking around slowly and only running when necessary. B : carry a close range weapon or equip it before hand. Plus if you do camp you will get caught eventually.

matchmaking should be by ping and rank ( Skill depends on who has the better internet speed .......) for example if you are a level one you play with other level ones through five

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I think im correct in saying thats NSFL.

Remade the post, Better now?

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Imagine ALL the guns from every CoD in a single, massive Zombies map (balanced, of course)

They should make it so every platform can game together to (like cross xbox 360 to PC and stuff).

I know this would be very hard, as the connection is through Xbox Live or Steam or PSN, but I still would like it :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

They should make it so every platform can game together to (like cross xbox 360 to PC and stuff).

I know this would be very hard, as the connection is through Xbox Live or Steam or PSN, but I still would like it :P

Well, they just make the clients all look for the same servers, and host their own central servers.

It's really not an architecture limit, cause different code can run on the clients but still connect to the same servers (PC Mac Linux)

Much better , you my good sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Im just a madman.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Use the below format to suggest changes to CoD that would convince you to actually play the game again.

I'll sift through the replies and add ones that either I agree with or get 3 or more likes (Dont abuse this, there is not really any better voting system for submissions as of yet) Troll posts will be ignored.

-Removed all forms of NoobTubing (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+All launchers are anti-vehicle, and wont launch unless locked on a vehicle

+All players come equipped with essentially free flak jacket.

-Removed Camping (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+Added a last seen mechanic: Any player's last seen position is visible on the minimap.

-Removed Quickscoping (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+CoF reduces over time while zoomed in, rather than before zoom

+Snipers now have a Damage drop off range, but reversed from classic style, increasing over distance.

-Removed Killstreaks (By TheAMDgamer8870)

+All AI support is objective based, and does not damage players

+Added mortars, which are player controlled in random positions thorough the map.

-Removed Skill Based Matchmaking (By @Minibois)

+Matchmaking is based on ping above all.

Yeah, yeah all that might help but all of that won't mean shit until you implement first of all for all CoD games:

-Remove P2P matchmaking and implement dedicated servers

+Because fuck lag and hackers, that's why.

-------

Current Rig

-------

best to move on from CoD. if it changes too much it wont be CoD. if it stays the same or changes too little people will blame it for "being CoD". so instead of imagining all these ideas which will realistically not happen(at least not all of them) we should just let CoD die out. there are many other games and shooters out there. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

camping is fine.....since that many real soldiers don't go wondering around all the damn time and wait when the enemy is closer to them...you can easily counter this by A : walking around slowly and only running when necessary. B : carry a close range weapon or equip it before hand. Plus if you do camp you will get caught eventually.

However, a last seen mechanic would also be realistic, as you would think soldiers would relay that kind of info to eachother.

best to move on from CoD. if it changes too much it wont be CoD. if it stays the same or changes too little people will blame it for "being CoD". so instead of imagining all these ideas which will realistically not happen(at least not all of them) we should just let CoD die out. there are many other games and shooters out there. 

We could turn this into it's own game then, start with the idea of CoD and use this to make our own game.

Learn From CoD's Mistakes.

We could turn this into it's own game then, start with the idea of CoD and use this to make our own game.

Learn From CoD's Mistakes.

So you mean make a COD copycat? Because there are lots of those.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M