The gods of tech

RisingWarrior

Yeah, I guess, since it was the end of CES, so they prbably decided to go and do guest showings.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

So awesome show with so little views, what was going on there ? However they should do something more often :D

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You've showed up in my notifications like 20 percent of the time.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeop.

That WAN Show was BEST WAN SHOW. Wish it had been longer though.

Sig under construction.

So awesome show with so little views, what was going on there ? However they should do something more often :D

I missed the first half of it, most viewers join about an 1hr after the normal wan show time. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It was indeed a really cool wan show. But it was a little short. And I was 15 minutes late...

I got a different one :P

2015.jpg

Slick's the man of the hour..

I took that exact screenshot too!

vvlK0D7.png

Guess I should have called the topic screenshot collection :D

@Tech_Dreamer Its nice, isn't it? ;)

Lel, that "Tech" guy is gonna be riddled with notifications if he ever logs back in one day :P (slight tagging issue with my name xD)

PS: yup it quite is..

Details separate people.

Guy on the far right is the best looking.

Am I shallow that I went there?

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I wonder how many millions of dollars this group of people make a year...

I'm guessing above $2,000,000. MKBHD alone makes like $640,000 a year (and he deserves every penny).

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

"This year, the coolest dudes on youtube present..."

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

gods? eeeuughhhh. I'd rather say Young Guns of tech review.