Parasyte was suggested by my friend earlier today. but im not into mainstream stuff. bartender on the other hand!!!

gonna leave this here.

hipster_shepard_by_vtiger5-d6itu7k.jpg

Old shit no one cares about but me.

gonna leave this here.

*HYPSTER*

#HypsterLyfe #Ironic #Hypocrite #ScarfLife

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

#HypsterLyfe #Ironic #Hypocrite #ScarfLife

"If you've heard of it, its already to mainstream for me"

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Bartender sounds like what I need after this weeks exams.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Just gonna.. Just gonna leave this here, after all this is a discussion of animes.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I oddly found that hillarius

{le fancy accent}Quite, sir.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Kyousougiga it is! Except just watching the 2013 TV series isn't really enough. There's also the 5 web episodes from 2012, the uncensored pilot episode of 2011(I believe they aired it again during the TV series, but was somewhat censored, especially that scene where Koto kisses Koto (wat?)) and then after the TV series, the 2 episodes Special of 2013. A bit of the content of all of these overlap/is the same, but they each add something unique to the overall story.
Wish they would do another season at the very least...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i have so many series to catch up on... <_> 

black butelr, 

cowboy bebop,

death note, 

black cat (missed two episodes, 15 & 16 i think)

attack on titan, 

blue gender,

sooo many more... :'( 

also all the stuff in these each week. xD

i start a series, get about 5 episodes in, then i remmeber to play pokemon and the sixth episode becomes forgotten and i never get to ep7.....

i need help....

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Dang Bartender is really popular among you guys. I can't wait to watch it.

If the HSC ever meets up together at a bar the first rounds on me.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dang Bartender is really popular among you guys. I can't wait to watch it.

If the HSC ever meets up together at a bar the first rounds on me.

I do like my glasses of blue label... Not sure you want to buy that at a bar though

I'm more of a Jack Single Barrel guy myself and all of our parties have atleast $600 in booze. just wish Single Barrel wasnt so expensive in Houston... :(

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

I'm more of a Jack Single Barrel guy myself and all of our parties have atleast $600 in booze. just wish Single Barrel wasnt so expensive in Houston... :(

You go to specs for your drinks?

The one in Sugar Land seems to give good deals. I've moved back to the Harris county area though.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I do like my glasses of blue label... Not sure you want to buy that at a bar though

If I had a good day on the market I don't mind.

Couch co-op at your place must be fun...

Invite me too!

Most of us already know about that.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Gotta stick by Z Loan since I suggested it (and I can't go back on my word because that's my _ _ _ _ _  , my _ _ _ _ _ way <Blanks to stop copywrite infringes/for lulz>) but I hear good things of Parasyte and have considered bartender but just keep postponing watching it 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas