LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Week 30 is upon us! The time has come for you anime watchers to select a series to binge on for a week! As usual the poll will be active for 48-ish!

Parasyte -the maxim-
Current
This was suggested by @Marvzl1357 saying "It's about a guy called Shinichi (translation: new one) whose right arm is taken over by a "parasyte" that was actually aiming to take over Shinichi's brain in order to control his whole body, but failed, hence why it's stuck in his right arm. He still has control of his right arm, but it now can "transform" under the control of the "parasyte". Together, Shinichi and his right arm have to expose the secrets of the "parasytes" to the world while remaining hidden themselves and protecting those around him. Parasytes have the potential to be very smart, while some stay barabaric. Hint: it's the smart ones that cause the better drama in the show. I got hooked on this show because the story is great, and the action is too. It's not yet complete, but there's 12 episodes live now on anilinkz."

Shinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself "Migi" ("right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet earth.

Read more at ANN

EuL4X5T.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Kyousougiga
Recent
This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Surprised me with its animation. Its over all feel give you nostalgia."

Hidden within Kyoto is the "mirror capital" where youkai and humans live together and no one ever dies. It is protected by three people - Kurama, Yase, and Myoue - as they await the return of their parents, Myoue Jonin and Koto. One day a young girl named Koto (same name, different spelling) and her little brothers A and Un wander into the city from a different dimension looking for her mother. A mecha-geek with red eyes, it's not immediately clear whether she's human or youkai. Her arrival upsets the long peace that had ruled the city.

Read more at ANN

32670fe1a4.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Okami-San and Her Seven Companions
Post-2007
This was suggested by @Digital Hermit saying "If you like a light story with some tsundere on hetare action this is the one for you... Also the narrator is Shirai Kuroko from Railgun..."

key_art_okamisan.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Bartender
Pre-2007
This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Mellow chill anime celebrating the 200th anniversary of the Cocktail"

Genius bartender, Ryu Sasakura makes the most incredible cocktails anyone has ever tasted. Seeking his "Glass of God", individuals from all different walks of life visit his bar. With both a compassionate ear and a godly drink, Ryu helps people with their problems.

Read more at ANN

b51xye.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Zombie-Loan
Random
This was suggested by @GloriousPain saying "is a bit underrated but it's full of ghouls, girls, and zombies... It features Ditzy girl who has the ability to find zombies and is found by two zombie bounty hunting zombies. Oh yes did I mention the fact these Zombies are a bit different than "normal" cause it's kinda importante... ah well I'm sure you got the memo"

Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person's neck. This ring symbolizes the person's impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray line, which is invisible to normal people, appears on their neck, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

Read more at ANN

51wZ0E4GJHL.jpg
ANN MAL | aniDB

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.  

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How many of these Anime threads are there? Perhaps I should start creating a whole heap of Doctor Who threads. :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I'm going to vote for Bartender on this one... It's a really educational one which will leave you taking down notes on how to make the cocktails in the anime...

Vote time!

-myon-

A bit late but eh only by 7 days.

YOUMU!!!

Yay Okami-san is a option for vote! :D

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

@MyInnerFred night theme users may have issues with Most of the text. Just fyi.

Yeah, hates night theme. :)

gdwvyr.jpg

I use night theme myself. I switched to Day Theme to make this post... the text problems really tick me off. Anyone know a fool proof way to get it to work so it works for both night and day users?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I use night theme myself. I switched to Day Theme to make this post... the text problems really tick me off. Anyone know a fool proof way to get it to work so it works for both night and day users?

i know i have seen posts before with white around the black text. Not sure how to do it and it doesnt look the greatest but its readable.

Blarg

Ctrl + Shift + V for copied stuff. Automatic for others. That's all I know.

I guess this gives me a reason to watch bartender since i already have it lol

How many of these Anime threads are there? Perhaps I should start creating a whole heap of Doctor Who threads. :P JK

ummmm 63 or so threads

how are you guys letting bartender beat out kyousougiga smh

I'd like to know how to make a good drink. 

ummmm 63 or so threads

Dayem! Soon this forum's gonna have to be renamed to "Anime Tech Tips" or "Linus Anime Tips" or even "Linus Anime Tech Tips". :P JK

Dayem! Soon this forum's gonna have to be renamed to "Anime Tech Tips" or "Linus Anime Tips" or even "Linus Anime Tech Tips". :P JK

We are slowly taking over the form you know of our plan you must die....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

We are slowly taking over the form you know of our plan you must die....

Phew! Tis good that it's only the form and not the forum. :P

Ooh dat moment when your suggestion makes the list.

Happy.

Anyway,everyone should watch parasyte, it's good show

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Kyousougiga and Bartender?, how could you!

I'm going to vote for Bartender on this one... It's a really educational one which will leave you taking down notes on how to make the cocktails in the anime...

YOUMU!!!

That part is interesting and cool but its one of the best slice of life anime out there.

edit everything in code view like a real man.

I guess this gives me a reason to watch bartender since i already have it lol

ummmm 63 or so threads

You asked for it I thought that would have been enough reason for you to watch it.

how are you guys letting bartender beat out kyousougiga smh

because its a rock solid slice of life anime which I just rewatched.

i will give you the recipe for the best drink i know

pour whiskey,

then drink at will

why even pour?

Oh boy... Looks like Bartender will be winning this round...

Time to get some 'ingredients'...

edit everything in code view like a real man.

You asked for it I thought that would have been enough reason for you to watch it.

why even pour?

Agreeded code views font even looks better

But other things have drawn my attention much more then it has for some time now

If you don't pour then you are just an alcoholic

I'm voting bartender too since its something different.

If you aren't watching Parasyte right now regardless of the anime club, you're doing it wrong.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Parasyte was suggested by my friend earlier today. but im not into mainstream stuff. bartender on the other hand!!!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct