What's The Car You Dream of Having?

Guest DollarPC
Go to solution Solved by Real_PhillBert,

*Blasphemy*

Just when I thought we could be friends...

1989 Lamborghini Countach

Mercedes Benz C63

Lamborghini Aventador

5th Generation Dodge Viper.

I always thought that I would add a Corvette to my list before the Viper.

But, then I watched this video:

http://youtu.be/8GDeTk_zJnI

I really like seeing that dodge is taking the viper allot more seriously. It has become more of a collector car, than just another model that dodge makes. This is the best car dodge has ever made. I mean besides the Dodge Omni, cause that car can do anything  B) . Anyways, I'm going to comment on why the Corvette is not my dream car, the opposite of these complaints is why the viper has become a favorite. 

1. Build quality, the corvette is made out of paper. In a Jay Leno garage video (just go to his youtube channel "Jay Leno Garage", its a recent video), they where featuring the Corvette ZO6 with a GM performance package. As Jay tends to do with super cars, he asked for the hood to be popped. The hood instantly bends under the force of gravity, then when closing the hood, only one of the two "hinges" lock. Jay's side closed perfectly fine but the other end missed the hole (the owners of corvettes have that issue as well; missing the hole :mellow: ) and it took the GM guy to awkwardly try to force it in the hole. 

If your a participant on car forums or car news sites, you would have seen that one of the Corvettes only had 891 miles on it before the engine wrote itself off. Brilliant, no thank you.

2. The exterior, have you ever dropped acid and try to use an etecha-sketch? What the fuck happened? The exhaust is a blatant copy of the Ferrari 458 and it completely doesn't belong. I don't know what else to say, its boring to look at, there's noting really going on there.

3. The exhaust note, shit spraying or demon slaying? Me and half the car community have made jokes about the bowel movements the american V8s make. This car is no exception, it sounds worse than the ZR1, don't believe me, go on youtube and listen to the difference. The zr1, if we're not complaining about the possibly called "nature" of the sound, has a cleaner, lighter idle, with the typical 'angry' rev. The Z06 sounds muffled, theres some exhaust tuning going on there and it doesn't sound right. Obviously I'm not trying to say the Viper sounds like a bad case of constipation ( :huh: errrrR???), the viper sounds more like a race car, which could be the result of the two extra cylinders or the side exhausts which may be almost equal in length. 

Knowledge bomb, for those who aren't familiar with how v8's can sound so different.

If your wondering why an Italian v8 screams and another american v8 of the same size (IDK if that even exists) sound like a painful shit, it has to do with the crankshaft. The Italians, like most of the European v8s have done something quiet smart with the crankshaft. The v8 is inherently unstable, meaning as one piston is going up, there isn't another piston going down. But, in euro v8's they have figured out a couple things such as using a flat-crank which "somewhat" has one piston going up as another is going down. This creates a more 'even' rhythm into the exhaust, if you match the length of the exhaust you will get a F1 (as in Formula 1) race car sound.

Here's an example of a Mercedes benz with equal length exhausts:

Unfortunately I don't remember how to embed stuff

1978%20Dodge%20Omni-03-04.jpg?m=13064565

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

obviously:

fLOzfeK.png

I'd travel to the year 2167, the year HL3 finaly came out. I'd take some in game footage and stuff, then I'd travel back to 2015, and troll the internet with it.

Call me boring but:

300ZX

GT-R

Gallardo

I don't find those boring at all, I can almost guarantee that there is no one in this world that will sit in a GTR, or a Gallardo and say "Eh, I've think I have had enough." Many people are just numbed out to intense stimuli.

Java tuts:

221 Goodbye.

Ford Mustang v6 3.7 ltr

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG black

Tesla roadster

Nissan R34 skyline gtr

Ford f-150 3.5ltr ecoboost

Lol from a V6 mustang to a AMG black... interesting...

Java tuts:

221 Goodbye.

i don't know it's exact name but that charger car that Vin Diesel used & wrecked in the first fast & furious movie. .

That's a really nice car as well, the way the engine sticks out of the hood, and its 14 gear gearbox of course.

Java tuts:

221 Goodbye.

My dream would be a legit KPGC110 GT-R. Less than 200 in the world, since they came out right as the gas crisis was beginning. Doesn't mean I can't dream though. 

9693592702_92d6506323_z.jpg

I'd like a number of many classic Nissans. C10, S30s, Z31/32, 510, C130, etc.

Lot's of older Toyota's, BMW's, others, too. And obviously old supercars. There are some newer cars I'd like to own too, but they're a lot more "tangible" dreams than the classic stuff I like

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Noble M600

Bugatti Veyron Supersport

McLaren F1

McLaren P1

Lamborghini LP 550-2 Balboni

Holden HSV R8 Maloo (2012-2013) 

Holden Monaro

Pretty much anything in the Holden HQ series etc etc

Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

Jaguar E type series 1 (classic car meets)

Jaguar F type R Coupe (In my living room on a rotating plinth)

Ferrari F40 (when i feel like being killed by turbos)

Ferrari F50 (tugs of war and wakeboarding)

Ferrari F12 (One of the last NA V12 annd it has over 700HP)

Koenigsegg Agera R (driving along very long straight boring roads at 250+mph)

Bugatti Veyron SS (daily)

BMW M3 CSL E46 (B roads)

Honda S2000 (VTEC)

Nissan GTR R35 (making people in mclearens and ferrari cry at traffic lights)

Aston Martin one-77 (driving very very slowly so i don't crash it)

Aston Martin Vanquish (euro touring)

Ford RS200 (rally car)

Pagani Zonda R (alarm clock)

Noble M600 (supporting the British economy) 

Ariel Atom V8 (destroying the records at the local hillcimb)

Lexus LFA (Dat V10)

Lancia Stratos (something to work on. all the time....)

Subaru Impreza WRX STI RB320 (U WAT M8)

69 Dodge Charger With a 600HP+ NA V8 that Has such cams that it can barely idle. no cats or silencers and side exhausts (going in straight lines 1/4 mile at a time)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

R32

R33

R34

R35

S13

S14

S15

C63 AMG Black Series

M5 E34

M5 E39

M5 E60

M3 E36

M3 E46

M3 E90

One of the first Impreza's WRX STI

AE86

Focus RS MK I

'06 Fiesta ST (blue with white stripes)

Megane RS R265

458 Spider

FF

Enzo

Murcielago SuperVeloce

Lexus LFA

Maybe a P1...

And no, I don't want a Veyron

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Pretty much what is shown in the car list here

The game is from the arcade game called Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5

@TheSLSAMG @terrytek

you will noticed a ref with the Merc cars esp you TheSLSAMG

and yea Project D team has now crossover to Maximum Tune

post-53643-0-75099000-1420814685_thumb.j

post-53643-0-13540900-1420814694_thumb.j

post-53643-0-22858300-1420815020_thumb.j

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I'm a simple country boy so a f250 powerstroke with a nice lift and some mud grips will do it for me.

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Pretty much what is shown in the car list here

The game is from the arcade game called Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5

@TheSLSAMG @terrytek

you will noticed a ref with the Merc cars esp you TheSLSAMG

and yea Project D team has now crossover to Maximum Tune

Arcade game only? Damnit, i wanted that game for my PC.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

R32

R33

R34

R35

S13

S14

S15

C63 AMG Black Series

M5 E34

M5 E39

M5 E60

M3 E36

M3 E46

M3 E90

One of the first Impreza's WRX STI

AE86

Focus RS MK I

'06 Fiesta ST (blue with white stripes)

Megane RS R265

458 Spider

FF

Enzo

Murcielago SuperVeloce

Lexus LFA

Maybe a P1...

And no, I don't want a Veyron

yes i forgot the murcielago sv off my list :P

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

A lot of reasonable priced cars to tune them and have fun driving them.

you sure.......

Liana.jpg

669.jpg

18q0g3th8vlqjjpg.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Arcade game only? Damnit, i wanted that game for my PC.

You can see if your local arcade has these game. It serious fun. They even have Porsche, BMW and Corvette and Camaro aka Bumblebee.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

You can see if your local arcade has these game. It serious fun. They even have Porsche, BMW and Corvette and Camaro aka Bumblebee.

They don't have that game at all. Only F&F shit. Nothing even remotely fun. I did try that game once though, in Las Vegas.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Scion FR-s with a rocket bunny body kit 2.0 and a 2jz

Honda Civic EG6

Mercedes Benz A-Class 

Audi RS5

Audi R8 Vossen 

1969 Skyline

and more

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

1967 Impala

1966 Chevy c10

1969 Charger

1970 Challenger

1955 Bel Air 

---------------

Modern

Bmw i8

Toyota Supra

Lamborghini Veneno

laFerrari 

NFS makes all our dreams come true without breaking our banks! :D